Meplat

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Flags at half staff ...again .

I just had to run up to the office and lower the flag to half staff yet again . As I was walking back to my truck , it hit me . What has been the common denominator for all of these orders to lower the flag since Butthead took office ? Every time it has been a result of gun violence . This administration is NOT trying to honor or show respect for anybody . This is an IN YOUR FACE reminder of what happened and how we all need to get on board with their desire to curb gun violence , blah , blah .
    I should have figured it out when they lowered the flag for the Korean sex workers but I chalked it up to pandering on their part . Probably some of both .

Rant over ...
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

tactical hangover

User Info Menu

Damn, good insight.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    I just had to run up to the office and lower the flag to half staff yet again . As I was walking back to my truck , it hit me . What has been the common denominator for all of these orders to lower the flag since Butthead took office ? Every time it has been a result of gun violence . This administration is NOT trying to honor or show respect for anybody . This is an IN YOUR FACE reminder of what happened and how we all need to get on board with their desire to curb gun violence , blah , blah .
    I should have figured it out when they lowered the flag for the Korean sex workers but I chalked it up to pandering on their part . Probably some of both .

Rant over ...
    So, you bowed down and did what "they" wanted you to do? Why did you not stand up and voice your stand? Yeah, "they" have already have you signed up as a sheeple.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Damned if I’d lower my flag to appease this administration.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Lowering the flag to half staff means nothing nowadays in my eyes. At one time, it meant something in my heart. But as of late..... Nothing. It’s all to common a thing to do
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

It’s also at half mast to honor the Army LT who was maced during that traffic stop in Virginia.

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    So, you bowed down and did what "they" wanted you to do? Why did you not stand up and voice your stand? Yeah, "they" have already have you signed up as a sheeple.
    I'm in charge of the flag at our facility . I get an email notice every time the President issues this proclamation . I didn't " bow down " to anybody .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I'm in charge of the flag at our facility . I get an email notice every time the President issues this proclamation . I didn't " bow down " to anybody .
    Sorry you’re in that predicament Dan.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sorry but i disagree! "They" are telling you what to do and when to do it!
    Last edited by flyboy; April 16th, 2021 at 05:58 PM.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Sorry but i disagree! "They" are telling you what to do and when to do it!
    Which is exactly how "that" works. The President of the United States has the authority to order flags to be flown at half mast. People died and he did it to honor them. Why is this a big deal?
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)