Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
    Time Traveler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    The American Flag is being used as a political pawn to push a narrative. People are killed every day by the hands of drunk drivers but the victims are never honored by lowering the flags. Let’s not also forget all our service members that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. I’m in no way trying to diminish the tragedy of eight Americans being slaughtered but using the flag to inflame the anti-gun grabbers is disturbing to me.
    I agree -they're using anything and everything as fuel -our networks sensationalize every event using high definition delivery and repeat the two word phrase "gun violence" over and over and over until everyone is convinced... it's the guns that's gotta go.

On Target

User Info Menu

The last time I lowered my flag to half mast was the day after "election day" !!

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    The American Flag is being used as a political pawn to push a narrative. People are killed every day by the hands of drunk drivers but the victims are never honored by lowering the flags. Letís not also forget all our service members that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. Iím in no way trying to diminish the tragedy of eight Americans being slaughtered but using the flag to inflame the anti-gun grabbers is disturbing to me.
    Democrats couldn't care less!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    January 20, 2021 : "Democrats! You can now resume, making America SHIT again!"

Damn Yankee.

User Info Menu

Statues, flags, government buildings...........borders.

What in this country is left to honor?

Eventually those markers in Arlington will need to go to make room for a mall or office building for all the new social justice employees.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hunt4570 View Post
    The last time I lowered my flag to half mast was the day after "election day" !!
    Hahahahaha! Good reason!
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Should fly upside down these days

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I guess we may as well leave it at half mast. Chicago...somebody shot to death there nearly every week.
    This^
    Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool
    Everyone is brave until the roach flies

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I guess we may as well leave it at half mast. Chicago...somebody shot to death there nearly every week.
    Someone is murdered with a gun in Chicago every 15 hours 23 min., 174 gun deaths so far this year. In 2020, 4174 people were shot in Chicago, and 719 of them died at a rate of over 2 per day. They don't get the flag honor, even in the city of Chicago, or the state of Illinois.

Trump and previous presidents called for half staff honors for the innocent victims of "mass" shootings/bombings. The difference is Biden is blaming the guns, Trump usually blamed the actions of the killer.
    "Incrementalism" (Lingchi) is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is an action that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you have lost the entire issue.

ďLife should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!Ē Hunter S. Thompson

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss View Post
    Someone is murdered with a gun in Chicago every 15 hours 23 min., 174 gun deaths so far this year. In 2020, 4174 people were shot in Chicago, and 719 of them died at a rate of over 2 per day. They don't get the flag honor, even in the city of Chicago, or the state of Illinois.

Trump and previous presidents called for half staff honors for the innocent victims of "mass" shootings/bombings. The difference is Biden is blaming the guns, Trump usually blamed the actions of the killer.
    Liberals blame the guns...unless it's a police officer involved shooting, then it's the cop's fault.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fugum View Post
    Liberals blame the guns...unless it's a police officer involved shooting, then it's the cop's fault.

True Dat!