Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Woman calls cops on ATF...

Iím thinking some of you may have seen this already. I just saw it for the first time tonight and nearly laughed my guts up. No idea if this would ever play out the same in any other situation but it would sure be worth a try.
    Bonus story: The agent in question reportedly shoplifted some expensive grocery store wine in 2015

https://youtu.be/gb1MVFDy_tw
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

That is some Dumb $hit!

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

The ATF get into stupid incidents on an annual basis or sometimes more often. Several of their Agents are neurotic and dysfunctional. Even their best employees constitute nothing more than welfare cases who contribute nothing to society.

Marksman

User Info Menu

With the pandemic and all, they are borrowing agents from TSA.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Funny how he started using the "I can't breath" and "I have a medical condition" excuses

LEO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Funny how he started using the "I can't breath" and "I have a medical condition" excuses
    It sounded like he even started the sentence "My wife is pregn-" because that has shit to do with anything. Both sides contributed to that escalation.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Lmao man that was awesome. Why not just do what the officer tells you though? Iíd bet my paycheck had be just not acted like an entitled dick head he wouldnít have ended up on the ground getting tased.
    Last edited by Jstudz220; April 17th, 2021 at 11:41 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    It sounded like he even started the sentence "My wife is pregn-" because that has shit to do with anything. Both sides contributed to that escalation.
    I don’t know that I agree with that. The police approached this situation as a call of someone impersonating a police officer. The guy wasn’t being exactly cooperative when they approached him. The cops did what they had to do to identify him in my eyes. He chose to have it escalate to that level. I would hope any officer responding to a call like that wouldn’t just walk up and take the individuals word because he says so and looks like he fits the bill.

Marksman

User Info Menu

When Biden outlaws our ARs pistols - 12 round mags and suppressors and ATF agents start looking for them we will see a lot of these videos from 2 one sanctuary states .
    Had the agent worn his badge around his neck it may have gone a little smoother .
    Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ozarkpugs; April 18th, 2021 at 06:32 AM.

User Info Menu

What a prick of all the people that should know to comply he should. When he saw the police drive up he should have taken his ID out and showed it to them. He made the situation worse. He tried all the tricks in the book, my wife is pregnant, LOL I can't breed. Just another Fed who disrespects other agencies and thinks he is better than them. I have worked with some good Feds but I have hit some just like this ass and I am sure he was not better acting with the lady in the house.