Meplat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass fishing

Marksman

User Info Menu

Software as well as basemap updates are very important also. I also installed a Bearing Heading Sensor for each of mine. Keeps that map from flip-flopping around as I use the trolling motor.

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

You gonna invest in the Humminbird live BIGGREEN? I read the transducer will work with any mega unit.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGREEN View Post
    I have had a few run-ins with line in the water. Most of the time you just need to change seals if you stay on top of things but it could be a LOT worse if you run the unit too hot. I had to literally LOL at "Garmin Depth Finder/GPS that I can not figure out how to operate"...Just when I figured out my last one around 80% a NEW and improved one came along and I have fought with it for 3 years...lol
    Youtube is your friend!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I am actually heading to the lake saturday for a few days. A friend of mine is staying at my place and guiding from there. He has the LIVE and I am going to check it out. Just more $$$...LOL

Marksman

User Info Menu

Any of y'all know a guide named Dusty over there?

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think so. Is he a Bass guide with the LTD guys?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Not sure if he works with anybody or works for himself, last name is Anders. He's a good guide. He comes down fishing with me.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I also like to catch these little green fish.
    Ranger 481V, Mercury XR6, Motorguide, Hummingbird, Diawa, Kistler rods and a few others
    Why .45? Because they don't make a .46!

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGREEN View Post
    I think so. Is he a Bass guide with the LTD guys?
    You fishing the big bass tournament this weekend? I’ve never done it and I’m thinking of registering as I’ll already be there.