Meplat

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

New Member Re-located from NY

Hi everyone!

I just moved here to New Orleans from NY. I do a lot of range shooting, mostly handguns but some rifle. Looking forward to buying some evil hi-cap mags for my collection. I do a lot of buying and selling since I always want something else and I get bored with what I have quickly.

I'm going to do some research here to find a good range and a good LGS.

-Newbomb

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome to Bayou Shooter

Bryan
    Louisiana Gun

User Info Menu

Welcome

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum and to Louisiana
    I am going on a limb here and thinking you moved from that corrupt oppressive state for a more free less oppressive but still corrupt state ?
    Do not bury me with flowers.. Instead bury me with the empty cases I defended my rights with !

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterLa View Post
    I am going on a limb here and thinking you moved from that corrupt oppressive state for a more free less oppressive but still corrupt state ?

Hey man.... baby steps.....

Welcome to New Orleans. Just wait a couple weeks for the humidity to kick in and you’ll really get a feel for the city.

That being said, if you live in Nola. St. Bernard indoor, Jefferson gun and shooters club are going to be your closest ranges. With honey island being about 45 minutes away.
    Stephen

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Hey man.... baby steps.....

Welcome to New Orleans. Just wait a couple weeks for the humidity to kick in and you’ll really get a feel for the city.

That being said, if you live in Nola. St. Bernard indoor, Jefferson gun and shooters club are going to be your closest ranges. With honey island being about 45 minutes away.
    Thanks for the info. I've been to St. Bernard. I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterLa View Post
    That is correct!!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Neew Yoork... probably glad to get away from the snow and cold but wait till the humidity and heat comes in the next couple of months... Still welcome to the forum. ........................................ drill sgt.