Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Leaked ATF Document- Plans to get rid of "Ghost Gun"

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/04/atf...#axzz6sft6yjC6

The link above is to an article that has the Leaked ATF document embedded.

Its a long read but I would like to open communications on its implications if this moves forward. There is a lot of text so I imagine we will discover more about the document as time moves on.

Also, keep an eye out when they open up to public comments. That's how we stopped the pistol brace push a couple months ago.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I forgot, is it unelected enforcement agencies that are supposed to make up the rules we live by? I can't remember... I mean OBVIOUSLY the President and the Governor can just tell everyone what to do.. Wasn't there another branch though? Something to do with representation of the people?

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mannelite View Post
    I forgot, is it unelected enforcement agencies that are supposed to make up the rules we live by? I can't remember... I mean OBVIOUSLY the President and the Governor can just tell everyone what to do.. Wasn't there another branch though? Something to do with representation of the people?
    Yeah, I don’t understand any of it either. I keep hearing the media say Biden is giving the ATF this many days to fix this or that as if they write laws. Biden needs to go through The house and proper legislation to change or write laws (and ultimately circumvent our constitution) or just be a tyrant and drop executive order bombs if he wants to outlaw something. In reality, nothing he does will disarm the people, but only create a nation of outlaws.
    I really don’t know how the ATF has become so powerful that they can act as the judicial branch of government by interpretation of laws, the legislative branch by making laws, and also enforce the laws. Who do they think they are? The TSA or something?
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

hopefully biden and harris give them the same amount of days they have given and will give for the border crises...

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Yeah, I don’t understand any of it either. I keep hearing the media say Biden is giving the ATF this many days to fix this or that as if they write laws. Biden needs to go through The house and proper legislation to change or write laws (and ultimately circumvent our constitution) or just be a tyrant and drop executive order bombs if he wants to outlaw something. In reality, nothing he does will disarm the people, but only create a nation of outlaws.
    I really don’t know how the ATF has become so powerful that they can act as the judicial branch of government by interpretation of laws, the legislative branch by making laws, and also enforce the laws. Who do they think they are? The TSA or something?
    Just as military personnel & police personnel can and should refuse to enforce, or be a role in what they consider an Unconstitutional law or an Unconstitutional law by fiat; so can the American people!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    January 20, 2021 : "Democrats! You can now resume, making America SHIT again!"

Marksman

User Info Menu

We can count on the local leo , state and federal authorities to do exactly what they did in N.O. after katrina .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yeah Confiscated everyone's guns.

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    We can count on the local leo , state and federal authorities to do exactly what they did in N.O. after katrina .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Military has gone leftist. Law Enforcement is about to be. This whole anti-cop movement is really turn cops into liberals movement. So instead of arresting thieves, rapists, and murders they will be focused on middle class Christian conservatives. We are witnessing the rise of Evil again. It was about 100 years ago Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini rose.... All of them were leftist and look at what they did. The modern day liberal is as vile and evil as the worst tyrants in history masked under a guise of compassion. They will kill us with their compassion....

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Just as military personnel & police personnel can and should refuse to enforce, or be a role in what they consider an Unconstitutional law or an Unconstitutional law by fiat; so can the American people!

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Some of y'all really hate the police.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon64 View Post
    Military has gone leftist. Law Enforcement is about to be. This whole anti-cop movement is really turn cops into liberals movement. So instead of arresting thieves, rapists, and murders they will be focused on middle class Christian conservatives. We are witnessing the rise of Evil again. It was about 100 years ago Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini rose.... All of them were leftist and look at what they did. The modern day liberal is as vile and evil as the worst tyrants in history masked under a guise of compassion. They will kill us with their compassion....
    Dont forget that hitler and stalin were christian/catholics as well! The vatican helped many german leaders get out and relocated after WWII. I am not condemning religion but just saying. These days, who can one trust?
    Last edited by flyboy; April 21st, 2021 at 02:28 PM.