On Target

User Info Menu

2021 Louisiana Knife Show

Second annual custom knife show in Louisiana.

September 11th @ The Hall in Lafayette

Louisiana Knifemakers, Custom knife purveyors, Louisiana knife engravers, Custom knife enthusiasts welcome.

Go to https://www.tippycustoms.com for details and registration.

Huh?

User Info Menu

I’m gonna try to be there. But you know my record of making them..... lol
    SVTFreak

CoonAss

User Info Menu

Sounds like your record is on par with mine. In September we’ll be harvesting rice, soybeans, & sugar cane as well as planting sugar cane so needless to say I’ll be a bit busy. Needless to say I’ll do what I can to be there.
    Overkill is Underrated

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SVTFreak View Post
    I’m gonna try to be there. But you know my record of making them..... lol
    I know where you live dude lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3fifty7 View Post
    Sounds like your record is on par with mine. In September we’ll be harvesting rice, soybeans, & sugar cane as well as planting sugar cane so needless to say I’ll be a bit busy. Needless to say I’ll do what I can to be there.
    Hopefully you can sneak away for a bit

Huh?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 3fifty7 View Post
    Hah you have a better reason than me. I missed first one cause of a get together for a sons birthday, next one cause I got sick and last one cause I had foot surgery the day before. This one is actually on another sons birthday but already have permission from wife to bring him as *birthday outing* lol
    SVTFreak