Wtt S&w1911

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Breacher633

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 23, 2006
    I have an early model (supposedly when the performance center was putting them together) S&W 1911 .45 with the "billboard" markings on the left side of the frame. Gun is stainless steel finish and is a conservative 95%. Stock grips made for S&W by Hogue as well as an aftermarket set of Hogues with the palm swell. Gun is all stock. Novak sights (non night sight), extended beavertail, skeletonized hammer and trigger, barrel is a stock Briley barrell. It is a great, great shooter and more accurate than I am. If you know 1911's you know what this gun is. I am open to trades that would be suitable for duty use. I will not ship and will drive up to an hour from the Lafayette area to meet with you for a trade. I would be willing to sell as well for $575.00.

**Gun has approximately 600 rounds down range and also comes with one Chip McCormick eight round mag with bumper.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    I have an early model (supposedly when the performance center was putting them together) S&W 1911 .45 with the "billboard" markings on the left side of the frame. Gun is stainless steel finish and is a conservative 95%. Stock grips made for S&W by Hogue as well as an aftermarket set of Hogues with the palm swell. Gun is all stock. Novak sights (non night sight), extended beavertail, skeletonized hammer and trigger, barrel is a stock Briley barrell. It is a great, great shooter and more accurate than I am. If you know 1911's you know what this gun is. I am open to trades that would be suitable for duty use. I will not ship and will drive up to an hour from the Lafayette area to meet with you for a trade. I would be willing to sell as well for $575.00.

**Gun has approximately 600 rounds down range and also comes with one Chip McCormick eight round mag with bumper.

Full size or commander? If it is full size, I might be interested in trading you some cash for it:D

Never fear because I am in Lafayette, so you won't have to drive very far.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom