Meplat

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden guns

User Info Menu

Biden guns

What guns have you guys been grabbing before sleepy joe wakes up lol.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Troll? FBI or BATF?
    One team, one mission, only one result! Seals 1 Bin Laden 0

Marksman

User Info Menu

Oh ya know the normal. I know a guy that has a guy overseas that was able to put me in touch with this chick thats banging a guy that was able to get me about 200 pnds of plastic explosive, a couple warehouses worth of Chinese made surplus ammo, a Russian tank, and I think he mentioned since I’m paying cash, he gonna see if he can scrounge up a few bars of plutonium
    Last edited by KDerekT83; May 3rd, 2021 at 08:25 PM.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

it was such a bad boat ride... never lost so many good guns in my life...

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I just picked up a nice paslode framing gun for speeding up projects around the house. Wanted to get that secured before they’re outlawed ya know... hoping to get a nice trim gun before SHTF.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

One word... Nerf.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Gel blasters. I hear they terrify the Australians.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I own guns? News to me.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Flintlocks and saltpeter to make my own black powder. Everyone will be looking for them after the Gun Control Act of 2022.
    "Incrementalism" (Lingchi) is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is an action that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you have lost the entire issue.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” Hunter S. Thompson

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I don't own any guns , I'm just here for the witty conversation .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .