Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Wonder if those shooters had their Illinois FOID card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Whatís gonna happen when summer comes and it really gets hot.... idk yíall... I never been sitting on the porch swing drinking some ice cold lemonade and said...hmmm Iíd like to kill Sombody itís so hot...

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    What’s gonna happen when summer comes and it really gets hot.... idk y’all... I never been sitting on the porch swing drinking some ice cold lemonade and said...hmmm I’d like to kill Sombody it’s so hot...
    Same thing that’s been happening during the summers there. And the winters. And after big storms. And the holidays.
    Chicago has been lit up for several years now. The weekend in question is probably not even a record for them. National media simply doesn’t cover it. The video shown is a Chicago news channel.
    National media doesn’t seem to want to report black on black murder or anything else that’s not part of their narrative. Being newsworthy has a completely different meaning to CNN and friends.
    Last edited by Magdump; May 4th, 2021 at 01:23 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Same thing that’s been happening during the summers there. And the winters. And after big storms. And the holidays.
    Chicago has been lit up for several years now. The weekend in question is probably not even a record for them. National media simply doesn’t cover it. The video shown is a Chicago news channel.
    National media doesn’t seem to want to report black on black murder or anything else that’s not part of their narrative. Being newsworthy has a completely different meaning to CNN and friends.
    You would think, that blacks in general (those who just want to pursue their own American Dream), would be sincerely concerned about this intentional cover up by the democrat establishment of this black genocide.

Man, democrat Kool-Aid sure is potent stuff!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    January 20, 2021 : "Democrats! You can now resume, making America SHIT again!"

Marksman

User Info Menu

same old story over and over again.
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC 1987-1999