Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Colonial Pipeline Hacked

Anybody have any insight in to this? I know we have some oilfield and gas workers.

Gas stations run out of fuel after cyberattack on Colonial Pipeline
    https://mol.im/a/9564219

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

They planned this to get gas prices up to 5 dollars per gallon. This way we all fall for the new green deal and want to go all electric. This also hides the hyper inflation from all the trillions of give aways.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1911 cool-aid drinker

User Info Menu

Klaus Schwab of the world economic form predicted this, along with the cov19 a few years ago, very interesting guy seems to be pretty prophetic.

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Biden declared a state of emergency. Here I thought we didn’t need pipelines anymore.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I stopped for fuel yesterday and only low octane was available. All others were out. I'll keep an eye out and fill more often. Looks like 2021 is shaping up to be another wild ride.

Marksman

User Info Menu

This is all planned. Get use to everything increasing in price 400% just like lumber. $20 Dollar a Gallon Milk, $40 a pound meat, $10 dollar bread and more. The only good thing out of this will be Democrats getting the boot in 2022 from congress. How many times do we have to suffer for people to stop voting for leftist? I have already noticed the price of food increasing since January.

Sad thing is that there are literally millions of people in this country that are too stupid to know how food gets delivered to stores and they are allowed to vote.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The Democrats up to NO GOOD.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Anybody have any insight in to this? I know we have some oilfield and gas workers.

Gas stations run out of fuel after cyberattack on Colonial Pipeline
    https://mol.im/a/9564219

I work in oilfield communications on SCADA systems I believe they could have this fixed in 24 -48 hour if they really wanted to.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I got 150 gallons of 87 octane no ethanol.

$15 per gallon. Will deliver.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Another piece of their evil plan. Good news is we only have 3 1/2 years left. Wait till harris takes the wheel.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim