Don't tread on me

User Info Menu

Any Class III dealers/vendors willing to hold suppressor

I have a couple of suppressors on layaway and, in the mean time, I知 getting my paperwork straight. I知 going to have to find someone in the Baton Rouge area to hold them until the paperwork clears.

Any suggestions?
    <EXITUS ACTA PROBAT>

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

Any Class III dealers/vendors willing to hold suppressor

Quote Originally Posted by Girouard View Post
    I have a couple of suppressors on layaway and, in the mean time, I知 getting my paperwork straight. I知 going to have to find someone in the Baton Rouge area to hold them until the paperwork clears.

Any suggestions?
    You will need to elaborate further with what you mean by 都uppressors on layaway and 菟aperwork straight. Let me help:

-where did you buy the suppressors from?
    -who is the transferee on the forms?
    -what paperwork are you talking about? SOT? It痴 effective the moment they cash your check.

Cans are not something that can be 塗eld. Even with an FFL/SOT you need to have an approved form to possess them.

Since it seems you don稚 know much about the NFA side I recommend you call Brandon Gotterbarm at Allen Arms Tactical (the banner at the top of the forum) and he will explain everything to you patiently. Don稚 worry if you need to ask the same question a dozen times, that痴 what he痴 there for. If you can稚 get to him during the day hit me up and I値l give you his cell and you can call him in the evening.

Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meplat Group, LLC
    Louisiana's #1 Silencer Dealer
    Phone 504-5.56-2000
    By Appointment Only

Buy online at our website!
    Click here for our Facebook Page
    Click here to email us

Don't tread on me

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meplatgroup View Post
    You will need to elaborate further with what you mean by *suppressors on layaway* and *paperwork straight*. Let me help:

-where did you buy the suppressors from?
    -who is the transferee on the forms?
    -what paperwork are you talking about? SOT? It’s effective the moment they cash your check.

Cans are not something that can be *held*. Even with an FFL/SOT you need to have an approved form to possess them.

Since it seems you don’t know much about the NFA side I recommend you call Brandon Gotterbarm at Allen Arms Tactical (the banner at the top of the forum) and he will explain everything to you patiently. Don’t worry if you need to ask the same question a dozen times, that’s what he’s there for. If you can’t get to him during the day hit me up and I’ll give you his cell and you can call him in the evening.

Best of luck!

You’d be correct in assuming my ignorance to this process!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F186742-ADB7-4DBA-8C6D-CB31B3B4B8D2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	105833
    Last edited by Girouard; May 18th, 2021 at 10:25 AM.
    <EXITUS ACTA PROBAT>

Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

You壇 be correct in assuming my ignorance to this process!!

PM sent
    We all start somewhere.

Meplat Group, LLC
    Phone 504-5.56-2000
    By Appointment Only

Click here to email us

Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

You壇 be correct in assuming my ignorance to this process!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F186742-ADB7-4DBA-8C6D-CB31B3B4B8D2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	105833
    OK, little explanation on the bizarre tone of my earlier post. I致e got a head cold and was looking at what I thought was the FFL forum I am part of on Tapatalk. Somehow, I thought this thread was there and that you were a new FFL posting what would have been an extremely bizarre question even for a newb FFL.

I didn稚 realize this until you emailed me a few minutes ago and I saw Bayoushooter on the email and thought, 徹h, crap!

So a thousand apologies because that isn稚 how I would normally talk to a first time can buyer.

We can help you with everything you need-pics, prints, trust, drafting all the forms. All at one spot in house. Please call my assistant Shaina tomorrow and she will be happy to make you an appointment.

Sorry about the mixup. I need to pay more attention when I知 using Tapatalk.

Meplat Group, LLC
    Phone 504-5.56-2000
    By Appointment Only

Click here to email us