Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Ruger American 300 BLK $445

Use the code GUNSNGEAR to get the discount. About he same price as Academy I guess but if you can’t find one at Academy...
    In stock at the time of this post.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...7ab62e0a82b821
    Last edited by Magdump; May 19th, 2021 at 04:15 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Not bad but then the purchaser has to pay for the additional shipping charges and an ffl transfer fee if they buy it from them.

Marksman

User Info Menu

And then they have to find and pay for 300blk lol
    not a bad deal at all though for a nice gun.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Like I said, if you can’t find one at Academy...

LSP Instructor #2119

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Free shipping, but a $14.99 processing fee, $46.30 LA sales tax, $1.42 LA shipping tax (whatever the f that is), plus your FFL fees... adds a hundred bucks to the sticker price.

Might as well save some money and buy this 300blk upper instead and end up with a rifle that's not beige plastic

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by southerncanuck View Post
    Free shipping, but a $14.99 processing fee, $46.30 LA sales tax, $1.42 LA shipping tax (whatever the f that is), plus your FFL fees... adds a hundred bucks to the sticker price.

Might as well save some money and buy this 300blk upper instead and end up with a rifle that's not beige plastic
    Not even the same ballpark bro.

I swear I don’t get all the meh meh bullshit every time I post up a deal on something. If it doesn’t interest you, why bother?
    Last edited by Magdump; May 23rd, 2021 at 10:46 AM.

LSP Instructor #2119

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I swear I donít get all the meh meh bullshit every time I post up a deal on something.
    Really dude. Really.

Do you really, honestly, sincerely want to start drama with a guy that's never been anything but nice to you because I calculated the tax and fees to save the other guys a few clicks?

Do you really want to burn a bridge like this because I made a vividly tongue-in-cheek crack about something I had just posted on the marketplace?

Look you can spend your days and treat your relationships however you see fit. If this is who you wanted to be when you grew up, dreams really do come true. But come on, man. I'm hoping you're just having a cranky-pants kinda day and needing to take it out on someone because this is confrontational, aggressive, escalatory behavior is the exact opposite mindset that anyone walking around with a concealed weapons permit should have. Ball's in your court - you get to decide who you want to be.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Not even the same ballpark bro.

I swear I don’t get all the meh meh bullshit every time I post up a deal on something. If it doesn’t interest you, why bother?

I seriously dont have a clue why you are getting offended by others commenting that the deal/s that you are posting up may not quite be the best and others giving their opinions/reasons why. What may seem to be a good deal to you, others may not think so. Everyone has opinions and are free to voice them regardless if you, others or I agree with them. Are you having a bad day?
    Last edited by flyboy; May 23rd, 2021 at 02:58 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Attached Images Attached Images

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by southerncanuck View Post
    Really dude. Really.

Do you really, honestly, sincerely want to start drama with a guy that's never been anything but nice to you because I calculated the tax and fees to save the other guys a few clicks?

Do you really want to burn a bridge like this because I made a vividly tongue-in-cheek crack about something I had just posted on the marketplace?

Look you can spend your days and treat your relationships however you see fit. If this is who you wanted to be when you grew up, dreams really do come true. But come on, man. I'm hoping you're just having a cranky-pants kinda day and needing to take it out on someone because this is confrontational, aggressive, escalatory behavior is the exact opposite mindset that anyone walking around with a concealed weapons permit should have. Ball's in your court - you get to decide who you want to be.
    That’s an awful lot of running around your elbow to come to that conclusion bro. Seriously. Just read every other post in this thread. What’s the point? I made a statement. You took that way overboard. Have a great day