Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    I don’t understand why people still buying at those prices... with wiki arms, google, in stock notifications online sites, ammo and guns can be had way cheaper than gun shows.... with this younger crowd I would have expected them to be more internet savvy , but hey maybe the can’t see trough the mask... if they wear them in a car by them selves on the hwy, I know they wear them on the couch at the house and can’t see that smart phone to good.....see what I did there lol
    Most people I hear about buying at guns shows are people who can't use the internet (aka older people), people who are not sure who to trust, or people who are just figuring out guns/ammo and scared to order online.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sheep going into the lions den
    Quote Originally Posted by iomg8 View Post
    Most people I hear about buying at guns shows are people who can't use the internet (aka older people), people who are not sure who to trust, or people who are just figuring out guns/ammo and scared to order online.

On Target

User Info Menu

Yep, yall are right. I miss the good old days of 80's and early 90's gunshows.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Dont get me wrong, it is a nice facility, clean, spacious and not cluttered up with nice walking space between the aisles, nice people, but, the vendors seem to be the same from other venues with their same elevated prices.