Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    Hobbyist

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    What is law / legal / constitutional or right has little to do with the judicial system . Innocent until proven guilty is a joke if you are a gun owner . Let's say you were caught shooting or worse selling a bump stock during the time our " protector of the second amendment " president had them outlawed , what happened . You could have been arrested and if you could afford to pay bondsman (10% you ain't getting back ) you would be out thousands on a lawyer . You possibly could have lost your job , home and everything . Now that the powers that be have admitted ( what we knew all along ) they are not machine guns do yo get all your money back ? Your job ? What about gun rights ? Will Trump even send a note saying " my bad here's a check for your lost income " No you will not . You don't even have the right to sue the courts / police for arresting you and treating you like a criminal when it was not a just law . Every free state needs a SAPA passed into law and they need to join forces insuring state and local cops don't become federal storm troopers .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk
    Bumpstock example is great. I happen to know where 3 of them fell overboard from a fishing boat at. Lol
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    here we go again

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regula...ilizing-braces

looks like over 26" OAL is still good to go with brace, so most 11.5" and longer ars will still be safe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F7qkrA2_uU
    Over 26" safe federaly maybe but some states say has to be under 26" to be pistol others restrict barrel length .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

The ATF is painting itself into a corner with rules and definitions that wonít hold any water. When they reach critical mass and canít possibly reasonably explain or defend their rules and rule changes, we will likely see things thatíll make Waco and Ruby Ridge look like a TikTok video. The government is gonna have its way no matter the cost to this country. Question is, how long before the masses start laying down the law.
    Last edited by Magdump; September 19th, 2021 at 04:37 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    The ATF is painting itself into a corner with rules and definitions that won’t hold any water. When they reach critical mass and can’t possibly reasonably explain or defend their rules and rule changes, we will likely see things that’ll make Waco and Ruby Ridge look like a TikTok video. The government is gonna have its way no matter the cost to this country. Question is, how long before the masses start laying down the law.
    It's just a matter of when bro. Just a matter of when...
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Who is John Galt?
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    Who is John Galt?
    Is that a Atlas Shrugged reference or are you really asking?
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Is that a Atlas Shrugged reference or are you really asking?
    Ayn Rand reference
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

User Info Menu

The NAF and the Gun Control Act of 1968 need to go. Two of the most unconstitutional laws in the history of this country. Guess the judges that heard these cases forgot about the Shall not be infringed part. Both of those laws grossly infringe.

Marksman
    Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon64 View Post
    The NAF and the Gun Control Act of 1968 need to go. Two of the most unconstitutional laws in the history of this country. Guess the judges that heard these cases forgot about the Shall not be infringed part. Both of those laws grossly infringe.
    Judges arent involved in NFA and GCA . They were laws passed by Congress.

You can thank Al Capone and whoever shot Kennedy for them both. Not a Fed Judge.
    Last edited by AdvancedLaser; September 20th, 2021 at 09:30 AM.
    Advanced Laser Engraving of Louisiana
    sales@advancedlaseroflouisiana.com
    Instagram - advancedlaser_of_la

Marksman

User Info Menu

The Constitutionality has been challenged in court of these laws many times. I find it disturbing that these judges can not comprehend "Shall Not Be infringed" Congress can pass what ever they want and the Supreme court is supposed to apply the constitution to those laws. If the law is unconstitutional it is no longer a law. Problem in this country is that our Judges are also politicians and they no longer apply the constitution as written. They apply it as vague guideline to be interpreted in a manner that meet the current times.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedLaser View Post
    Judges arent involved in NFA and GCA . They were laws passed by Congress.
    Last edited by Xeon64; September 20th, 2021 at 09:37 AM.