CS

Marksman

User Info Menu

No guns here....

So instead.. We will just watch it all happen. Being it's California it's not surprising.

With that said, if anyone did have a gun would they have been able to use it without repercussion from the law in a more gun friendly state ? I don't like to Monday morning quarterback but I don't think I'd have pulled my gun as the first choice. Him being so close to her I don't know if I could take the shot.

The guy is about 2 to 3 times bigger then me so an upfront face to face wouldn't work out to well on my end but I would have most definitely did anything I could to get him off of her.

https://www.fox8live.com/2021/06/06/...tation-attack/

Marksman

User Info Menu

that guy is bigger than my targets, so I think I could take the shot LOL

Marksman

User Info Menu

Lmao.. You better get a 24 round "clip" for that FN.. I think big boy wouldnt even feel the first 15 rounds.

User Info Menu

WhereIsIt, I agree. Put one in everyone's hand is the only way to stop that BS. My first impression ole boy with his history of violence would have done it anyway. Seems he might be a bit unstable.

Wonder what would have happened here in the Pelican state. I know for sure, I wouldn't have strolled up casually looking like others in the video. Knife out, gun out, or hand to hand I would have gotten him off that woman quick. If I shot would I be locked up? Waiting a court date? How good would my defense insurance be in this situation?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 70068shooter View Post
    WhereIsIt, I agree. Put one in everyone's hand is the only way to stop that BS. My first impression ole boy with his history of violence would have done it anyway. Seems he might be a bit unstable.

Wonder what would have happened here in the Pelican state. I know for sure, I wouldn't have strolled up casually looking like others in the video. Knife out, gun out, or hand to hand I would have gotten him off that woman quick. If I shot would I be locked up? Waiting a court date? How good would my defense insurance be in this situation?
    I think this attack definitely meets the four elements of self defense, so one should be fine acting in defense of a third party in this particular crime, in my opinion. That being said, you sitting in jail with charges would definitely depend on the location of the attack. I can see some gun hating liberal prosecutor trying to make an example out of you for shooting a guy that was clearly headed to Sunday school.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk Pro

Marksman

User Info Menu

You would need an elephant gun to drop that Fat Democrat. He is on parole so I bet he was released from jail because of the China virus.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

That guy deserves life behind bars without food.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Blackhawk

User Info Menu

I know that we can armchair quarterback this to death, but, since she had a gas nozzle in her hand, wouldn't
    it be a trip to see her spray the guy with gas?
    Last edited by Blackhawk; June 10th, 2021 at 07:10 PM.
    Phu Bai, Vietnam, 1968-69
    Baghdad, Iraq, 2004-05

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    That guy deserves life behind bars without food.
    Without food!!! I bet he would still live 40 yrs.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

User Info Menu

Situational awareness can’t be overstated in this case. I preach to my wife constantly about being aware of her surroundings no matter where she’s at. It would appear that the victim was pumping gas, if that’s the case covering him with gasoline may have been her best move. Who knows? Very sad for her, praying for her recovery.