CS

Take a Card. Any Card.

User Info Menu

1955 S&W Combat Masterpiece

I have a 1955 (according to my research) Combat Masterpiece that I would like to trade for a four inch or 8 3/8" Model 27/28 in same condition. I rate condition as NRA very good-excellent.
    New springs (15lb rebound, sear, mainspring, bolt plunger) from Wolff and Wilson have been installed. I have it set up as a target shooter only and the action is set for that. Appx 3lb single action and 8.5 double action according to my analog Wheeler gauge. I will include a new Wolff 16lb rebound spring for anyone wanting a heavier action.
    I have shot about 50 rounds of low power SWC reloads through it.
    Diamond Magna grips are period correct, but number to 1956 according to my research. No box or papers. I have replaced the factory wide serrated target trigger with a smooth stainless from a Model 66 (according to seller). The original trigger comes with it, but the previous owner had polished it down to allow a trigger pull I measured at less that 2lbs and it was not reliable.
    I'm not primarily interested in selling, but will consider offers. Additional pics available for serious inquiries.
    This Combat Masterpiece was acquired in a trade and I'm only listing it because I don't collect 38 Spcl's.
    Will travel short distances to meet halfway. Must agree to show LA Driver License and sign BOS.
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Beau Etienne; June 10th, 2021 at 04:49 PM.
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”

Take a Card. Any Card.

User Info Menu

Daily Bump
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”

Take a Card. Any Card.

User Info Menu

BUMP