CS

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

#EliminateTheATF

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mar...17/id/1025424/

"Im introducing this legislation to #EliminateTheATF to protect ALL gun owners across this country from a tyrannical, power hungry group of bureaucrats whos goal is to destroy our Second Amendment rights," Greene tweeted.

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

On Target

User Info Menu

A # I can support

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Awesome. I just saw this on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/5vYzSxpQ1Is
    My name is Jim, but people call me .......... Jim.

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Aside from that that lady is batshit crazy.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yeah, shes a loon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Dadburn revnoorers kept bustin up my stills I bought with the profits made smuggling cigs from NC to NY. Shootin my Uncle's old army Tommy gun is the only fun I got left and they keep pesterin me aboot that, too!
    "Incrementalism" (Lingchi) is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is an action that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you are going backwards.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter S. Thompson

Marksman

User Info Menu

What in ya'lls opinion makes her "batshit crazy " and a "loon"

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falshooter View Post
    What in ya'lls opinion makes her "batshit crazy " and a "loon"
    There is plenty to read and she is even partially featured in a documentary.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You mean like her stances on the Constitution , investigating election fraud, pro life , no benefits for illegals, cut welfare for workfare, pro border wall, not politically correct in her thinking or actions, etc..

If the dumbo crats and repub lickers don't like her she must be doing something right

Sounds like a female Trump

In my opinion the country could use a few hundred more like her in Congress