Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast
    Expert in the field of wife avoidance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Don't try to pull them apart when they are face to face. Slide them in opposing directions and then pull them apart. No prying device needed.
    I should have said I needed a flathead to pry/slide them apart enough to finally get them separated.
    USPSA #A74215

Sarcasm. Just another fine service I offer.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by davidd View Post
    I should have said I needed a flathead to pry/slide them apart enough to finally get them separated.

I will say this, the packaging these came in is probably worth more than what I paid for the magnets themselves?!? I am still trying to wrap my head around how these could be discounted to this extent and the seller still makes money!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    January 20, 2021 : "Democrats! You can now resume, making America SHIT again!"

Marksman

User Info Menu

I will say this, the packaging these came in is probably worth more than what I paid for the magnets themselves?!? I am still trying to wrap my head around how these could be discounted to this extent and the seller still makes money!
    I thought the same thing. Packaged very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

I agree on the packaging as well. I think they are not making money at this point just dumping them. Also, the magnets are the fixed costs for all of these type products. Usually, the difference in how nice the outside is, and I have to say the outside rubber is nice for less than a dollar each.

User Info Menu

Don't know what you're looking at. Clicked on the link. It said a 2-pk for $29. or so.

LSP Instructor #2119

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Butrbal View Post
    The code (AV5J97GU) did not work for me at 11:15am 7/21/21.
    Current price is $29.99
    Message was:
    The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.
    I got a dozen of them just because… I don’t even know what to do with them haha! PM me and I’ll send you a box if you wanna cover shipping.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by southerncanuck View Post
    I got a dozen of them just because… I don’t even know what to do with them haha! PM me and I’ll send you a box if you wanna cover shipping.
    Lmmfao... I ordered five boxes for no reason. When they came in I played with a couple for a few minutes and then tossed them in my garage. Have no idea what I'll do with them.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I might start that magnet fishing stuff I see on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by southerncanuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsIt? View Post
    Lmmfao... I ordered five boxes for no reason. When they came in I played with a couple for a few minutes and then tossed them in my garage. Have no idea what I'll do with them.
    So I'm definitely not alone when I get frazzled wondering where to put them?

It's really blowing my mind! Should I take the others out of their boxes? Do I want to hang them here in my office? Where? Should I put them in separate spots or hang them next to each other? Should I bring them home? Is there a practical use for them in my house? Do I need them in my shed? What should I hang on them? If I screw them to the wall, what if I want to move them? Why did I buy these?

Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    January 20, 2021 : "Democrats! You can now resume, making America SHIT again!"

Marksman

User Info Menu

yup.... i bought 5-4packs... i dont know what to do with them... was thinking about puttin them on my shop wall, and it will hold shovels mauls ect lol.... i tried to hold the magnet and put my pistol on it and prob need a prybar to pull pistol off lol... they are super strong i cant wait to find someway to use them lol