Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little Kitty

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus McCrae View Post
    Here for the kitten pics.

I only have one pic of her on the day I brought her home. She is very young and I am guessing she may be 2-3 months old at the most.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3489.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	107307  
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

Marksman

User Info Menu

She is a beautiful lass!

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

Cute kittah!
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I tried to do that a few weeks ago. All of the bite wounds and scratches just healed.

On Target

User Info Menu

Its a trained cat, belongs to Kitty Litter and Cat Food Outfits. It will be gone from your place by tomorrow night and back at the parking lot acting hungry again by next day. Demos are using them all over the country as test cases to validate doing the same thing with grubby little kids in border town parking lots. Only "hartless" and "cruel" Republicans will drive on and pretend not to see someone who needs help.
    Ever stop to wonder how it is "starving and homeless puppies and kittens" seem to find their way to a WalMart parking lot?
    Trouble is: they are so damn cute (and great actors).

User Info Menu

I carry a bag of cat food as I travel, so I can at least give those cute trained beggers a meal.

User Info Menu

Super cute kitty.Good for you being kind enough to rescue it.

On Target

User Info Menu

When I was young in my parents house, I had a kitty one time, named it "Dammit". Got away with cussin' around the house.