Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneM View Post
    I’m not selling ammunition…. I was contacted by a member and told them no I wouldn’t sell for that low…. Then few days later another member messaged me… asked about same questions … after back and forth I gave my lowest price and told him I couldn’t sell to him at that price he was lowballing me… turns out it the same member… using two different profiles…. I look this person up - and he post ammunition for an outrageous amount and then comments on his post with another profile….
    This is super shady !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So how are you so sure it’s the same person. Even if it is why does it matter?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudz220 View Post
    So how are you so sure it’s the same person. Even if it is why does it matter?
    Cause it could be used to harass people to show up and not get the item?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iomg8 View Post
    Cause it could be used to harass people to show up and not get the item?
    I gotcha. I suppose if someone was willing to make two accounts and talk to themselves maybe they would also do something like that. Other than maybe harassing someone I can’t think of any benefits to having more than one account and for most people I don’t think that would even be considered a benefit.

On Target

User Info Menu

Administrator is handling…thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudz220 View Post
    I gotcha. I suppose if someone was willing to make two accounts and talk to themselves maybe they would also do something like that. Other than maybe harassing someone I can’t think of any benefits to having more than one account and for most people I don’t think that would even be considered a benefit.
    People are idiots man, O KNOW HE WOULD'T SELL ME A GUN THAT RETAILS FOR $1000 FOR 300 EVEN THOUGH HE LISTED IT FOR $900, I WILL SHOW HIM!!!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iomg8 View Post
    People are idiots man, O KNOW HE WOULD'T SELL ME A GUN THAT RETAILS FOR $1000 FOR 300 EVEN THOUGH HE LISTED IT FOR $900, I WILL SHOW HIM!!!!!
    Yea I can definitely see your point. Not that I agreed with having multiple accounts before I just didn’t see the harm in it until you pointed out that specific situation.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

I'm looking into this. Thank you.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)