Meplat

Marksman

User Info Menu

WTT Steiner P4xi 1-4 LPVO Rifle Scope for AR pattern Carbines with Warne QD Mount

For trade , 1 Steiner P4xi 1-4 variable scope with a nice Warne X-Skel mount. Both in great shape.

* Includes scope with throw lever, factory box, and battery.
    * Great field of view and eye relief, giving you a lot of leeway with your head positioning. About as close to a 1x red dot on the lowest magnification as you can get.
    * 1-4x magnification
    * 30 mm tube
    * Capped turrets
    * Simple reticle with BDC, and variable brightness on the center red dot. Brightness dial has solid clicks, and off positions between the settings.
    * For a full album of photos see [here](https://ibb.co/album/W0cp66)

Looking to trade for interesting, vintage, collectible, or otherwise interesting firearms and such. As an example, I have no need of modern polymer pistols such as Glock, SIG, etc but if you have an old Browning Hi Power lying around we may need to talk. Mostly interested in pistols and rifles chambered in 22LR, but some other calibers such as 9mm or 3006 might be suitable. Local FTF transaction based in the New Orleans metro area. Buyer must sign bill of sale, be capable of passing a standard retail purchase background check, and be able to provide proof of Louisiana residency. PM is the best way to reach me. I work nights.

Last edited by petingrass; August 2nd, 2021 at 02:54 AM. Reason: split listings to make it easier to read

Marksman

User Info Menu

Trade for older firearms. Remington/Winchester/Browning etc. Or older 22 rifles and pistols.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk