Meplat

Marksman

User Info Menu

Springfield Armory CMP M1 Garand Service Grade in 30.06

For trade , an M1 Garand chambered in 30.06 I ordered direct from the CMP a while back. Have copy of CMP certificate and email receipt from when it was ordered.

Serial number on Springfield Armory receiver puts date of production around September of 1943. Barrel appears to be a Springfield as well from November 1943.

Interested in trading for unusual, classic, finely made, or otherwise interesting firearms. Not interested in collectors only pieces, as Iím going to be taking anything I end up with to the range on a regular basis. I'm mostly interested in rifles and pistols in 22 long rifle, but a classic 9mm pistol like a Browning Hi power would be nice too. Ideally would like to find a package deal with multiple firearms. One of my favorite guns is my Colt woodsman and I would like to add more guns of similar vintage and quality to my collection.

Trade in person with signed bill of sale and proof of Louisiana residency. Metro New Orleans area.

Photo album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWjSgZi

20210802_140948 by Robert Yates, on Flickr

20210305_075222 by Robert Yates, on Flickr

Marksman

User Info Menu

Trade for a 22 LR Browning takedown rifle, Colt classic pistol, or combination of something similar. Trade only.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump. Also interested in 22s with threaded barrels.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Looking for a 9mm CZ with Kadet conversion.