Page 1 of 9 12 ... LastLast
    -Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Edwards at it again. Mask up.

https://www.katc.com/news/coronaviru...ndate-decision

Marksman

User Info Menu

He spent the weekend looking over data and talking to health officials.....nobody invited this official to the meeting though

https://www.oann.com/biden-covid-adv...from-covid-19/

Marksman

User Info Menu

Believe me by September every state and city will be under mandatory mask mandates and possible lockdowns again. Gov. Abbott signed an executive order to prevent this but we will see if it’s worth the paper it’s written on. My money is on useless.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Member of the no mask / no vax crew. Ask me about Ivermectin.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

He infringed on our Second Amendment rights when he vetoed Constitutional Carry. That is what we should be angry about.

If he really is trying to do the same with sissy masks(try wearing the M82 for over an hour while in a hole waiting for the ALL CLEAR 12,000 miles away), then why did he lift the first mask mandate? If he had a hidden agenda with these masks, then the first mask mandate would still be in place.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

My Wife has a friend whoís Father is dying of Covid-19 in St Bernard Parish RIGHT NOW!

Last night I spoke to a nurse I know who works at Oshner on Jefferson HWY after her shift ended. She broke down and cried while I patiently listened to her talk about how overwhelmed they are and watching people die.

This situation is very real and people want to complain about light masks?

Marksman

User Info Menu

I'm amazed every day at the lifesaving abilities of my $5.00 Alvin's Island cotton mask.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by swampfoxx View Post
    Member of the no mask / no vax crew. Ask me about Ivermectin.
    Headed to Baton Rouge tomorrow for Doctor appointment...Plan on stopping at a Tractor Supply looking for Ivermectin.

Certified Gun Nut

User Info Menu

Yeah,...uh...No.

A mask will not stop a virus. Period.

Keep sick people isolated and let the rest of us move on with our lives, you know, the 99.8% of us who isn't gonna die from this virus.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Edwards at it again. Mask up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BlueShamu; August 2nd, 2021 at 08:53 PM.