Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

Cut Off Range Complex

Hi all,

Kenny Bossetta here from Meplat Group. I can finally put the rumors to rest. About an hour ago we purchased the former FTS Outdoors Range in Cut Off.

We plan to reopen it as the Cut Off Range Complex and it will be better than it ever was. To say that our plans are huge are an understatement.

We are trying to get it reopened for at least a few days a week in a few weeks with the wonderful Mr. Montie serving as our range officer. It will probably be day visits and cash only at first as we are building a sophisticated website for memberships and credit card payments.

I am planning for it to have country club levels of maintenance and cleanliness and range amenities that rival any range in the country.

Please follow our IG @cutoffrange for the latest info. I will be setting up our FB shortly, with at least a place marker website soon to follow.

We have a lot of ground to cover as we begin to mold this wonderful facility into the place we’ve been dreaming about. Thanks for your patience and We look forward to seeing you all there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meplat Group, LLC
    Louisiana's #1 Silencer Dealer
    Phone 504-5.56-2000
    By Appointment Only

Buy online at our website!
    Click here for our Facebook Page
    Click here to email us

SSST

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Man that is fantastic news!
    Congrats!!!

Shooter

User Info Menu

I'm glad what I heard was true. Thanks for the update and can't wait to get back.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

That's awesome, Kenny!

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Congrats! I need to take the trek out there one day.
    Stephen

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Awesome news. Thank You.
    My name is Jim, but people call me .......... Jim.

On Target

User Info Menu

Sounds like it will be a great range. Especially with you as a owner of it. If anyone don’t know Kenny is a great guy that runs a 1st class gun store that has a large selection of suppressors and can do all paper work, pictures for your transfer. He is an attorney also and can also do a trust for you. It’s a one stop shop operation. Congrats to you and looking forward to making a visit to the range.
    Barry

User Info Menu

Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Excited about this.
    Finally a proper range facility done by those who won’t fcuk it up.
    Please keep us posted!
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Marksman

User Info Menu

Excellent news. A great place already that will likely be turned into a regional, if not world class, center of shooting excellence. Plus Kenny won’t have to separate the steel case from the brass anymore! (Sarcasm font)