Page 1 of 20 1211 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 199

Thread: Marketplace

  1. #1
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Marketplace

    Lately I have been seeing more and more ads for WTS/WTT items with no photos attached to the ads. If I remember correctly in the rules of the marketplace, rule #2 states,

    "2) Must have Photo(s) for WTS and WTT threads. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.
    You must post a picture at the time of posting, if you don't have a picture available find one on the internet that will work as an example or wait to post the ad when you do have one. A clickable link to a website containing a pic does not count. THE IMAGE MUST SHOW UP IN THE THREAD."

    Have things/rules changed in the marketplace?
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

  2. #2
    -Global Mod-
    Caballoloco

    User Info Menu

    No, the rules remain the same. We are deleting posts that don’t have pictures as we review them. I have been trying to give people time to fix it after they are notified but too many have just ignored the friendly reminders so DELETE it is.

    Please remember to post an image of your item in the marketplace so I don’t have to play bad cop! Thanks!
    "Survival is a side effect of winning"- Pat Rogers

    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"- Edmund Burke

    "The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."- Plato


    "If You Ain't Bleeding, You Ain't Training!"- Freedive10

  3. #3
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by freedive10 View Post
    No, the rules remain the same. We are deleting posts that don’t have pictures as we review them. I have been trying to give people time to fix it after they are notified but too many have just ignored the friendly reminders so DELETE it is.

    Please remember to post an image of your item in the marketplace so I don’t have to play bad cop! Thanks!

    Thank you for your response! I was wondering if things had changed. There is nothing worse than someone that is wanting to sell or trade something but they do not provide pics of it but want to make the possible buyer "work" to obtain pics of the item/s! You dont provide pics, I am not interested!
    Last edited by flyboy; September 10th, 2021 at 01:51 PM.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

  4. #4
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    if its not caught by admin, more than likly they are busy as they have a full time job not including there volunteer work here, bottom left of everybodys post theres a little (!) in a triangle, click it and it reports them to admin so they can handle it...

  5. #5
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    if its not caught by admin, more than likly they are busy as they have a full time job not including there volunteer work here, bottom left of everybodys post theres a little (!) in a triangle, click it and it reports them to admin so they can handle it...

    I got it and have used that report button before. I have offered up my help to try and keep things in order in the marketplace.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

  6. #6
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Can't help being a snitch can you?

  7. #7
    *Banned*

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsIt? View Post
    Can't help being a snitch can you?

    And you can not help yourself by being a trouble maker! You user name is appropriate, you dont know what ever you feel valuable and where to find it! Go away TROLL!
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    And you can not help yourself by being a trouble maker! You user name is appropriate, you dont know what ever you feel valuable and where to find it! Go away TROLL!
    Don't be mad at me man......you wanna fight?

  9. #9
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsIt? View Post
    Can't help being a snitch can you?
    Lol he only made this post because of me. I have nothing for sale for him anyway, just shows how childish he really is. At least be man enough to say why you made the post you know?

  10. #10
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Lmmfao I knew he made this post for a reason... Just to be a petty old man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •