Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

And it begins :( raised insurance

Not going to say who I work for but the new policy says if your not vaccinated and canít provide health reasons or religious beliefs. There will be a $25 a check premium increase for insurance. Blue cross
    Last edited by Jiggy205; September 11th, 2021 at 04:49 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Are the welfare recipients required to get the vaccine to receive their checks? Working people can lose their paychecks for refusal so....what would happen if people just said, F it and fire me. Who would do the work? This can be beaten if everyone stands firm. Easy to say but hard to do. Hell Iím sure soon retired employees will be getting notice if they donít get the poke their pension and benefits will be stopped.
    Last edited by machinedrummer; September 10th, 2021 at 08:56 PM.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

This is absolutely ridicules with the crap this is going to start.

Marksman

User Info Menu

religious beliefs it is then.. tell them that....

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

X2 on Religious beliefs.

I'm prolly one of the furthest people away from any kind of religion, but ill damn sure claim it..
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

X3 on religious belief.
    It wouldn’t be hard to find something in literature about not putting a foreign substance into your body. No one can tell you how you can interpret your religious believes. Also with the amount of different religions these days that seems like the easy way out of this BS.
    Last edited by Jstudz220; September 11th, 2021 at 12:32 AM.

LEO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy205 View Post
    Not going to say who I work for but the new policy says if your not vaccinated and can’t provide health reasons or religious beliefs. There will be a $25 a check premium increase for insurance.
    So don't tell us who you work for, but tell us who the insurance carrier is.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Delta said they are increasing insurance premiums by $200 a month for people who are not vaccinated. When I was in college, they had a discussion in one of those useless classes about health insurance being more for smokers, and I said, so when will health insurance be more for overweight people, or people who do extreme sports, or people who drink heavily as they will all have expensive health insurance bills when older.

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

I lost my vaccine papers in a boating accident.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Marksman

User Info Menu

I identify as vaccinated