Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Most shooters are in and out in less than an hour.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I guess I am not most shooters. Last time I went to the range I was there for 8 hours. But I reload and fiddle around with Chronographs and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post

I guess I am not most shooters as I tend to spend more time than 1hr at a range if and when I go.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon64 View Post
    I guess I am not most shooters. Last time I went to the range I was there for 8 hours. But I reload and fiddle around with Chronographs and stuff.
    I would have to shoot several cases of ammunition if I stayed 8 hours.

Marksman

User Info Menu

If I was close enough to an indoor range to shoot often I would become a member and make them rue the day they gave me unlimited hours at the range for ~$50 a month.

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

In and out in less than a hr... Yikes... I agree with jbp55... Several cases for sure. I don't go often because of the drive involved, but when I go the MCTA on the weekends, I'm there to watch them take the padlock off the gate, and usually the last one to be leave. Or at least among the last. I live 15-20 mins from Precision in B.R. I could go there, but they are expensive as all hell, and I'm not a fan of indoor ranges. All you can do there is punch paper. I like being outdoors where I can move around, and be around people willing to teach/train me on more than standing in one spot and putting holes in a target. I guess what I'm saying is Precision is Expensive and boring.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I do not like all the Idiots at Precision that have never handled a firearm before.

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon64 View Post
    I do not like all the Idiots at Precision that have never handled a firearm before.
    ^ failed/forgot to mention that part. Lol...
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!