Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Moving forward

User Info Menu

Ever see a tool you donít need, but gotta have?

Random post..

Iíve been an eastwing hammer fan for a long time and have been out of the framing and trim biz for years but eastwings got an Ultra series in leather thatís speaking to me.

Itís a nice mix of vintage and modern design. Iím sure itíd look good hanging on some pegboard.

https://www.estwing.com/collections/...series-leather

enthusiast

User Info Menu

I bought a Milwaukee m18 fuel high torque impact. My other impact had plenty enough power for what I need. But their damn nut busting torque advertisements won me over
    Stephen

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Yep. I have seen a few tools that I really did not need but bought them because I thought they were neat and incase I would have a need for them later on.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I've got about $10-12k in tools I don't absolutely need. But I'm sure glad I have em on the rare occasion I do use em.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman
    Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

You can always bring us the tools and we can engrave any words or designs to your heart's content...Especially your name so no one misappropriates them
    Advanced Laser Engraving of Louisiana
    sales@advancedlaseroflouisiana.com
    Instagram - advancedlaser_of_la

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedLaser View Post
    You can always bring us the tools and we can engrave any words or designs to your heart's content...Especially your name so no one misappropriates them

Having something engraved will not stop the theives from misappropriating/stealing them if they really want them.
    Last edited by flyboy; September 15th, 2021 at 06:41 AM.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

LSP Instructor #2119

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Many! LOL My most useless so far is a router... saw a smokin deal and went for it, dreaming up all these random amazing projects I could do. Been about 4 years and I've used it literally once

But now that I know designer hammers are a thing, check back with me in about a week.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by southerncanuck View Post
    Many! LOL My most useless so far is a router... saw a smokin deal and went for it, dreaming up all these random amazing projects I could do. Been about 4 years and I've used it literally once

But now that I know designer hammers are a thing, check back with me in about a week.
    Just to give you an idea for your router.... I tend to use mine a decent amount. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210914_145409889.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	233.3 KB 
ID:	108255  
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Expert in the field of wife avoidance

User Info Menu

https://www.dewalt.com/products/powe...r-kit/dcn680d1

This is my latest "didn't need but wanted anyway" tool. We've been going through the house room by room overhauling things. I'm now no longer dragging the air compressor in from the shed to nail shoe molding or baseboards.
    USPSA #A74215

Sarcasm. Just another fine service I offer.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I have been building cars since I was 15 and would say I still do not have everything I need but get by.
    Installing wood floors, ceramic, stone. Waa my main job. But also had a builder friend so worked doing trim, windows, doors, building cabinets, sheet rock, roofs, fences, etc. Almost anything home related.
    Reloading and bullet caster so piles of that.
    I have to many tools. But then think you can never ever have enough tools.
    I rebuild classic cars, help my buddy at his body shop, as,a hobby. So have body shop tools and spray guns.blasting equip to sand and media blast,.
    Sand and custom polish aluminum like most commonly seen on intakes, but I do a any cast alum. Restore stainless and aluim trim,
    Done whole transmission cases to just water necks.
    Here is a 90 degree oil filter adapter and some as exhaust
    To many tools is like saying you have to many guns and way to much ammo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210806_140300.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	241.1 KB 
ID:	108274   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210806_153914.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	108275   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210407_123803.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	234.7 KB 
ID:	108267  
    Last edited by 340six; September 15th, 2021 at 08:21 AM.