Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Anybody Do This w / Mags?

I'm a total magazine whore. I buy magazines for weapons I don't even own. WTF is wrong with me? Anyone else do this?

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’ve never purchased a magazine for a gun I didn’t own unless I was certain I was buying the gun. I do stockpile mags for guns I currently own unless I’m unsure if I will keep the gun or not. For the guns I own that I know I’d never sell I have several magazines for each with many still in the package.

You never know what type of tyrannical gun laws may be forced upon us. We already know our vote means absolutely nothing. Look at the constitutional carry debacle. The people vote and our government said no still. Then we witnessed a bunch of cowards in uniform crying they were scared and agreeing with the decision to veto the bill.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Can't say I ever purchase magazines for firearms I don't currently own, but I most definitely have a ton of magazines for guns I no longer own. That is a result of my need to have 10 magazines per firearm, but then if I sell or trade said firearm, I usually only include 2 or 3 magazines with it, leaving 7 or 8 to be tossed into a bin in the closet. My justification for this process is the fact that I MIGHT maybe possibly one day acquire that firearm again... Haha
    Formerly known as "Stephen WhoDat"
    God Bless Our Troops!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Why yes, yes I have bought mags that didn't fit anything I have.

Because they are trading stock! I'll find some at garage sales (yes, I ask if they have the gun or guns for sale!)

Trade for something I want or sell them on the gunshow table.

*Banned*

User Info Menu

I have bought some for guns I dont have. Usually when that happens it is because I am buying a box lot of parts, pieces, and such. I usually sell the mags off or use them in trades at a later time.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like, victory!
    Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
    Still got the shovel!

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

I used to. I don't anymore. I have over 200 AR mags for my 3 rifles. That's enough to keep track of....... Until I find a good sale on more AR mags. Lol
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    I used to. I don't anymore. I have over 200 AR mags for my 3 rifles. That's enough to keep track of....... Until I find a good sale on more AR mags. Lol

Wow, that is a lot of mags for one platform! I doubt you will ever wear any of them out.
    Still got the shovel!

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    Wow, that is a lot of mags for one platform! I doubt you will ever wear any of them out.
    Lmao. Yep. And enough asmmo to load them along with a few extra filled ammo cans.
    Last edited by KDerekT83; September 15th, 2021 at 05:22 PM.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    Lmao. Yep. And enough asmmo to load them along with a few extra filled ammo cans.

Good deal!
    Still got the shovel!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has addiction problems