CS

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast

Thread: Get vaccinated

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus McCrae View Post
    The chances of having issues with the vaccine are way less than having issues with Covid.

Your risk analysis is incorrect.
    98% survival rate. I’d say that’s damn good considering how flawed the actual * covid deaths* are/ were. I’m 31 with no underlying conditions. You make your decisions I’ll make mine.

- - - Updated - - -

97% to 99.75% to be exact. Why would I risk giving myself cerebral palsy or getting myself ill from a vaccine I don’t need? Sounds foolish to me. I look at facts not the fear mongering media. I get my information from the cdc as well as webmd.
    Last edited by Jstudz220; September 18th, 2021 at 11:51 AM.

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudz220 View Post
    98% survival rate. I’m 31 with no underlying conditions. You make your decisions I’ll make mine.

- - - Updated - - -

97% to 99.75% to be exact. Why would I risk giving myself cerebral palsy or getting myself ill from a vaccine I don’t need? Sounds foolish to me. I look at facts not the fear mongering media. I get my information from the cdc as well as webmd.
    Agreed. Some things/people's health are better off left alone
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I find these *get the shot* threads to be ignorant and inconsiderate. This would be like me starting a thread saying * don’t get the shot*, it’s a personal decision. No one here is anyone else’s doctor. No one here knows what type of health one is in. It’s just ignorant. I understand they are started off of emotional experiences. I feel for the folks who have experienced it but making emotional decisions is never a good thing.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I find these *get the shot* threads to be ignorant and inconsiderate. This would be like me starting a thread saying * don’t get the shot*, it’s a personal decision. No one here is anyone else’s doctor. No one here knows what type of health one is in. It’s just ignorant. I understand they are started off of emotional experiences. I feel for the folks who have experienced it but making emotional decisions is never a good thing.
    These are the only “ignorant” threads you see around here or just the only one you commented on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

98% survival rate. I’d say that’s damn good considering how flawed the actual * covid deaths* are/ were. I’m 31 with no underlying conditions. You make your decisions I’ll make mine.

- - - Updated - - -

You are missing a few things.

1. Long term damage from getting covid.
    2. 99.whichever is still much more than the umber having short term issues with the virus.
    3. Long term issues are not very likely at all since this is not a living vaccine. Your body will rid itself of the vaccine in time, but your body creates the antibodies to fight the infection.

You really have a higher chance of covid hurting you than the vaccine.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    These are the only *ignorant* threads you see around here or just the only one you commented on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Are you asking me a question or making a statement?

Marksman

User Info Menu

You really have a higher chance of covid hurting you than the vaccine.

How do you know this?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Story after story of severe adverse reactions to the "vaccine" experimental jab

https://nomoresilence.world/?fbclid=...lpWbR747J3GMqk
    Last edited by EightySix; September 18th, 2021 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Typo

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus McCrae View Post
    I'd like to think so, but didn't Trump get booed when he told a crowd in Alabama they should get the shot?
    Yes he did get booed by some,but i also believe some are vaccinated also.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Please get your pets spayed or neutered.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim