CS

Marksman

User Info Menu

Spy Point is the worst brand of hunting equipment ever

Those people shouldn't be allowed to do business. Their products suck, I tried to call and activate the warranty on a Cell-Link unit I bought, and they are just giving me the run around, and doing everything they possibly can to avoid sending me a replacement unit. It's a $40 unit!! I said I would mail it back first and then they can mail me back the replacement and they still want to run through endless troubleshooting. I already spent hours trouble shooting this POS in the field and now they want me to do all this all over again on the phone with someone who works in a call center...... Save yourself the money, time, and sanity and stay away from Spy Point products. If you work for that company and have any say in customer service you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Thankyou for reading.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Never heard of them til now, but I’ll remember this thread if I ever run across their products.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have both types, one that takes batteries and one that has batteries recharged by solar.
    Never have issues with them reporting images back to my phone.
    There are some areas / places that get very poor reception and may create delays or photo alerts not to come through, same as having bad signal with cellular in the area.

What issue are you having ?
    Never used the cell link device myself , just bought the regular models already equipped with cellular links.
    Last edited by BluewaterLa; September 21st, 2021 at 06:55 AM.
    Do not bury me with flowers.. Instead bury me with the empty cases I defended my rights with !