Marksman

User Info Menu

Nancy Pelosi pro 2a

IF you gave her that D and was her side piece... Would you take one for the team?

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

Ha. No. That bitch looks like she's been dead for years and just forgot to lay down.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    Ha. No. That bitch looks like she's been dead for years and just forgot to lay down.
    No doubt! Lmao.... BUT.. imagine the benefits man! No more atf and everything that comes along with it.

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsIt? View Post
    No doubt! Lmao.... BUT.. imagine the benefits man! No more atf and everything that comes along with it.
    This is true. However, can you put a price on self respect? I think I'd have to be the asshole and send the guy with down syndrome into the pit for that one. I mean, you would be helping him out. He'd be getting laid.
    Last edited by KDerekT83; September 23rd, 2021 at 08:30 AM.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    This is true. However, can you put a price on self respect? I think I'd have to be the asshole and send the guy with down syndrome into the pit for that one. I mean, you would be helping him out. He'd be getting laid.
    Priceless. Thats seeing the silver lining in any station, a real life skill. We need more guys like you, willing to make it happen no matter what!!!
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"