CS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by twinin View Post
    What about if they show up and meet but it's just a bad experience?

I drove over an hour to meet someone-he drove 30 mins. He said he was stuck in parade traffic and would be late. No problem, I waited by myself an extra half hour for him to show.

He then tells me that his friend was in "Special Forces" and that my Eotech 512 was fake (should have know then, just say you're not interested instead of all that). It had the box and sticker on the bottom, but I guess they could be fakes as well. He asked if I was still interested in his Primary Arms scope for trade, and I declined. I emailed L3, and they said they could not verify the serial number over the phone or email. I let it get to me so much that I wound up sending it in for them to tell me...it was genuine and working properly.

I eventually sold it on Ebay for a higher value than what I was trading for, but I lost out on a couple of hours of time, gas, and paying to ship it. I have to take the blame for some of it, but lesson learned.
    Anytime anyone starts a sentence with * my friend in special forces* you can rest assure what they are about to say is complete Bull shit

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudz220 View Post
    Anytime anyone starts a sentence with * my friend in special forces* you can rest assure what they are about to say is complete Bull shit
    Agreed........
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yeah, but really, one time at band camp, I....

Marksman

User Info Menu

Very true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

I always like these threads that reference "bad buyers"

I have sold alot of stuff in my time, and if a buyer is serious they will make the sale happen.

I don't go out of my way to be a dick, but at the the same time I can spot a tire kicker from a mile away.

Sounds like alot of people get too invested in the sale too early. I have asked for info and addl pics and been given a bunch of bullshit and crap pics. I did not bother to respond. My reasoning was apparent to me, and the seller was likely not educated or worried enough to care.

It would be nice if there was more common decency, but i am not holding my breath...
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

id say out of all the people I’ve dealt with here the vast majority were good experiences but you went above and beyond. You don’t even get that kind of service these days from big box stores.
    Lol, I remember. The trust was mutual though, and I never had a doubt that you were an honorable person because of the way you communicate and carry yourself. I really think the system works here. We can always make it better by leaving honest feedback with every deal. There will also be a few members that nobody will want to deal with if we all do our part.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Hobbyist

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Lol, I remember. The trust was mutual though, and I never had a doubt that you were an honorable person because of the way you communicate and carry yourself. I really think the system works here. We can always make it better by leaving honest feedback with every deal. There will also be a few members that nobody will want to deal with if we all do our part.
    Agreed. Every person ive dealt with on this forum, I have left feedback for. I usually do so, sitting the car immediately after the meeting. If not, I'll do it that night, as I actually make a point daily to visit BS while laying in bed every night. Between the classifieds, current events and general drama, you guys are my entertainment/relaxation before crashing for the night.
    Last edited by KDerekT83; October 4th, 2021 at 08:54 PM.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

On Target

User Info Menu

iTrader?

iTrader is a securities sales outfit, wanna buy Bitcoin... check them.
    Wanna buy a gun, not much of a place to look for a deal.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1wise1 View Post
    iTrader is a securities sales outfit, wanna buy Bitcoin... check them.
    Wanna buy a gun, not much of a place to look for a deal.
    Huh?
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Cryptocurrency? Free $25 for giving it a shot! (Click Here)

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Huh?
    My thoughts too ..
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .