Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prices $$$

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    And then bump it on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    or when they take the add down and then re post it a week later saying the sale fell through lol

Salt

User Info Menu

I hate to have to say this but many seem to be confused with this pandemic inflation. Most of it is not due to shortages: it's greed. If you pay too much expect to see prices increase it's fundamental supply demand economics. Talking to a steel company yesterday : they told me the manufacturers are hiking prices because they can. Same with wood. Gas prices are similar but Biden actually has a hand in that cost increase which as most know increases the cost of virtually everything. I guess Democrats are okay with making the working class tax mules pay: with this new push for small monetary transactions, it's clear they do not care about low income folks. One would also expect business to strive for healthy profits but also work to buffer the effects of the pandemic on low income folks. Small business pays most US tax not big corps. Business should stop artificially inflating prices because its hurting everyone! When you inflate the cost of items you slow sales to maintain profits. When you slow sales you stall production and healthy economic growth. Eventually this bubble will burst, hopefully we do not end up in a depression in the process.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    I hate to have to say this but many seem to be confused with this pandemic inflation. Most of it is not due to shortages: it's greed. If you pay too much expect to see prices increase it's fundamental supply demand economics. Talking to a steel company yesterday : they told me the manufacturers are hiking prices because they can. Same with wood. Gas prices are similar but Biden actually has a hand in that cost increase which as most know increases the cost of virtually everything. I guess Democrats are okay with making the working class tax mules pay: with this new push for small monetary transactions, it's clear they do not care about low income folks. One would also expect business to strive for healthy profits but also work to buffer the effects of the pandemic on low income folks. Small business pays most US tax not big corps. Business should stop artificially inflating prices because its hurting everyone! When you inflate the cost of items you slow sales to maintain profits. When you slow sales you stall production and healthy economic growth. Eventually this bubble will burst, hopefully we do not end up in a depression in the process.
    Anyone that believes there has not been a handgun and ammunition shortage is not well informed.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Prices of firearms themselves never really shot up high and are coming back down although not Trump era prices. Accessories and optics have pretty much stayed the same. It was only the ammo the went up really high, but again it is coming back down.