Looking for place to hunt coyotes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Im looking for some property to hunt coyotes or other varmint with my son. We didnt see any deer on our lease and the lease holder trapped most of the hogs las year. We decided to try our luck on coyotes and Bobcat but when we arrived the lease holder has a guy trapping them so we are out of luck. Im hoping a land owner/leasee with some coyotes or someone that doesnt mind us hunting in the off season may have us a place to hunt. I would of course prefer free but may pay a small fee per hunt or pay a lease just for hunting in the off season if anybody has some property with coyotes on it. We dont mind hunting when and where you tell us to and will be very respectful of your rules and property. My son is 7 and loves to hunt but we havent had any luck. Just looking to spend some time outdoors and get rid of some varmint with some exciting hunting. would prefer a couple hours from Lafayette especially south west Louisiana where we here coyotes are a big problem.
    Thanks
    Wade
    email: crazypat2519@hotmail.com

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Just an FYI, I've been commuting to Franklin for work lately, just south of Lafayette and see 8-9 coyotes every night on the ride home. You may have some luck finding somebody in a small town like that with some land that may appreciate the help getting rid of a pest. Just an idea.

Dave

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom