business cards

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    What do you do with all those business cards and pens. You get a handful every time? Sometimes two handfuls.

I put a business card in the application packet of every student I teach. I have some in all my vehicles and wallets. I give the pens out in class and use them at the gun shows. Pens have a way of walking away.

I can stop promoting if you want. ;):D

I let them take the pens. You get on average three marketing exposures from pens as they change hands often. I would like to give a pen and card to every student. The cards work out well. You guys should be buying 10,000 of these at a time to save money.

I just bought 5k of the nice glossy ones I have for about 100.00.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I put a business card in the application packet of every student I teach. I have some in all my vehicles and wallets. I give the pens out in class and use them at the gun shows. Pens have a way of walking away.

I let them take the pens. You get on avergae three marketing exposures from pens as they change hands often. I would like to give a pen and card to every student. The cards work out whale. You guys should be buying 10,000 of these at a time to save money.

Clever.

Anyway, we do buy them in bulk. :p

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales

I let them take the pens. You get on avergae three marketing exposures from pens as they change hands often. I would like to give a pen and card to every student. The cards work out whale. You guys should be buying 10,000 of these at a time to save money.

We buy a lot but I was just wondering. I will bring some Sat. for you.

BIGBORE44

Oct 4, 2007
    MARRERO,LA
    nola cop ,

give the pins free with every ticket and and give a card when you take there guns apart to find out how to put them back together:rofl::D

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I am still waiting on the business cards to put on my student packs that I asked for a couple of months back, if you have some extra ones please keep me in mind.

Thanks

spanky

Gold Member
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I am still waiting on the business cards to put on my student packs that I asked for a couple of months back, if you have some extra ones please keep me in mind.

Thanks
    Pabs, I think we didn't have them when you asked me about it. Let Mel know on FB with your shirt order and she can drop some in with it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom