WTB YHM 5.56 QD mount

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    So your looking for one of these?

YHM-5M2-QD.jpg

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    YHM stated yours should have came with one, if not you got the fawk stick.. I even asked if you could (I) at the time could fax a copy of the form4 to purchase one.. They advised good luck...

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Maybe?

Are you referring to the rail system?
    Nope. Yankee Hill Machine 5.56MM Phantom Quick Detach

Quick disconnect is how i read it.
    Yep.
    So your looking for one of these?

YHM-5M2-QD.jpg
    I'd take one of those, even though that is the Phantom QD muzzle brake, and not the phantom QD flash suppressor, like in pic below:
    YHM-3102A-2T.jpg

YHM stated yours should have came with one, if not you got the fawk stick.. I even asked if you could (I) at the time could fax a copy of the form4 to purchase one.. They advised good luck...

Mine came with one, I want an extra one or two to be able to utilize my "hyper violent suppressor manipulation" skills and swap it to other barrels. Anyway, thanks for the offer, but you can keep your fawk stick. ;)

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Nope. Yankee Hill Machine 5.56MM Phantom Quick Detach

Yep.

I'd take one of those, even though that is the Phantom QD muzzle brake, and not the phantom QD flash suppressor, like in pic below:
    YHM-3102A-2T.jpg

Mine came with one, I want an extra one or two to be able to utilize my "hyper violent suppressor manipulation" skills and swap it to other barrels. Anyway, thanks for the offer, but you can keep your fawk stick. ;)

fawk you too, i was just trying to help you out.. i was going on limited info..

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    fawk you too, i was just trying to help you out.. i was going on limited info..

Aww, come on now. If you think about it, you KNOW I have at least one, otherwise how in hell would I be able to use the darn thing? :crazy:

I know you were just trying to help out, and I appreciate it, But I had already tried to contact YHM regarding the "issue" with the ATF, and they will NOT sell any extra's right now, hence the reason I am reduced to posting WTB ads on local boards, as there are none of these things to be found currently. If I would have known this, I'd have bought a thread on.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Aww, come on now. If you think about it, you KNOW I have at least one, otherwise how in hell would I be able to use the darn thing? :crazy:

I know you were just trying to help out, and I appreciate it, But I had already tried to contact YHM regarding the "issue" with the ATF, and they will NOT sell any extra's right now, hence the reason I am reduced to posting WTB ads on local boards, as there are none of these things to be found currently. If I would have known this, I'd have bought a thread on.

Yea i google fooed, the hell out it.. called a few places.... looks like the batfe has got them by the horns..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom