Taylor got another one.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    101_00132.jpg

His 2nd for this year. Pictures didnt come out great. I would guess about 80-100 pounds is what she weighed.

Taken with his new Rem 700 .308 tactical with the 20" barrel and Hogue stock. 100 yard shot right behind the shoulder. Went in like a pencil came out like a baseball. He loves the gun as do I. Much better than the .243 and with less felt recoil.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    That is too cool!!! If they could, the deer would thank you, too!!:bravo:

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Yes we a hunt a club 45min north of Alexandria. Its his second this year. He likes to hunt hogs just as much as deer. Hes hoping to get his first deer this year and alot more hogs. Im not hunting unless its impossible for him to go with me. Its all about him this year. Their is no hunt you could ever make that would be half as good as watching a kid do it all by themselves.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yes we a hunt a club 45min north of Alexandria. Its his second this year. He likes to hunt hogs just as much as deer. Hes hoping to get his first deer this year and alot more hogs. Im not hunting unless its impossible for him to go with me. Its all about him this year. Their is no hunt you could ever make that would be half as good as watching a kid do it all by themselves.

That's great, man...You're bringing him up the right way!!

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA

I agree. Since my 8 year old started hunting with me I have not been able to hunt by myself. I tried one time and felt bad for it. It was a bad hunt because I kept thinking......if I kill something and he is not with me he will be upset. I wont go again without him.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    BRINGING HOME THE BACON! Love it! Great job TAYLOR!
    Great job to mom and dad as well! Take a kiding hunting when they are young and you will NOT be hunting them when they get older!
    I know what it is like having a child kill their first animal while on the stand with them! It was 10 times better seeing my daughter kill her first doe than it was when I killed my Pope&Young 140 class whitetail!
    Keep up the good work Taylor, and good luck with your first deer this coming year, NOT much longer now!

KT

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    THAT GUN LOOKS FAMILIAR !!!!
    CONGRATS !!!!
    TEACH YOUR DADDY HOW TO HUNT ,bOY !!!!! LOL......

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom