AR-15-Bushmaster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mire18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Scott, LA
    I have an AR-15 for sale. It will go with 1,000 rounds+, 2-30 round clips, 2-20 round clips, Ammo can, Sling and plastic gun case. I want $800 for it. I am located in Scott, LA. Pics are available if you email me your e-mail address. Thanks Mire7@cox.net

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Please remember, you have to have a location in your profile to post in the classifieds forums.

This info can be updated by going to "User CP" at the top then clicking "Edit Profile." The Location is towards the bottom of that page. Or, you can click here and go to the bottom of that page.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    NEW THREADS:
    1) Must have price. No 'make offer' threads. Feel free to put OBO, but at least start with a price.
    2) Must have photos. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.
    3) Contact information. Please include contact information other than PM (private message). This can be an e-mail address, phone number or mailing address.
    4) Location. You must have the location portion of your profile filled out. This is accessible under "User CP" then "Edit Profile."

Pics or it didn't happen

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Why do you have to post a pic ? I agree that it will help sell an item , but if it's a face to face sale , WTFO ?

I agree. Problem is, just about everyone, whether or not they are actually serious about buying, is going to ask for pictures, even if it's brand-new in the sealed box kinda thing.

mire18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Scott, LA
    Ok sorry guys, I guess I didnt read the rules good enough. I apologize for the inconvenience. My problem is the only pics I have of it are on my home computer. So till I get back home I will be unable to load them to the site. I am sending out a forwarded e-mail of the gun using my cox online acct. Again sorry!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Ok sorry guys, I guess I didnt read the rules good enough. I apologize for the inconvenience. My problem is the only pics I have of it are on my home computer. So till I get back home I will be unable to load them to the site. I am sending out a forwarded e-mail of the gun using my cox online acct. Again sorry!

Forward it to jeremyj@eatel.net and I'll post the pictures for you.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Couldn't tell you, I just posted the please post pic in all 4 sale thread that didn't have pics. It wouldn't render it invalid. It was agreed upon, um maybe there is more to this. Oh and the famous like from arfcom "pic or it didn't happen" been seeing that alot in GD.

mire18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Scott, LA
    Here's the picture

Picture 295r.jpg

Offers were made from both sides and we couldnt agree upon a price. This is still for sale!

rm76

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2007
    Texas
    Is that an A2? Its hard to tell from the picture. Is it bushmaster all the way? These kinds of details may be helpful.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Do I have this right????

A deal was struck between two members for a FTF transaction; and it either "fell through", or was rendered invalid, because there were no pictures of the item for sale?????

Surely I'm confused about this?????

you would be mistaken.

No drama here, we just couldn't agree on a price. No big deal

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom