Our Greatest Threat! Barack Obama...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Barack Obama's Global Tax Proposal Up for Senate Vote

In addition to seeking to eradicate poverty, that declaration commits nations to banning “small arms and light weapons” and ratifying a series of treaties, including the International Criminal Court Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol (global warming treaty), the Convention on Biological Diversity, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, and the Convention on the Rights of the Child.

The Millennium Declaration also affirms the U.N. as “the indispensable common house of the entire human family, through which we will seek to realize our universal aspirations for peace, cooperation and development.”

---

I still wont vote for McCain.

Blue helmets will be painted in red and black.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I still wont vote for McCain.

I understand not liking the candidate, and I'm not McCain's biggest fan either by any means, but I don't understand how you could say you won't vote for him, mainly because you speak of Barack as "Our Greatest Threat!" And I'm not really singling you out; I know quite a few folks saying the same thing.

Unfortunately because of our two-party system, in reality, any vote not for one party is essentially a vote for the other. I would at the very least want to take the lesser of two evils, and I have a feeling you don't believe that McCain is the larger evil. And if Obama is our biggest threat, what exactly should we do about preventing him from becoming president, other than voting for the other guy?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I just don't believe in voting for the lesser of two evils when I still get evil in the end. I either wont vote or will vote on whatever candidate fits my principles. I don't think that Ron Paul will run 3rd party, so I have no idea who would get my vote.

I think neither of them are on the scale of 'a little evil'...they are both bringers of great evil and harm upon 'We the People' and our Nation.

Obama is our greatest threat because of his ability to charm masses of people through his vocal presentation...his voice often brings people beyond understanding what he is saying. They will support him as he leads them off of the cliff.

McCain will still lead people off the cliff, he'll just lie and say there is an Air Mattress below.

;)

They are both members of the Council on Foreign Relations, and I just cannot vote for anyone who supports destroying the Constitution and American Sovereignty...that is the calling of the CFR.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    The one main thing I like about McCain is his hardcore anti-pork, cut-the-spending type of stuff. I don't believe he is an economic guru, but less government spending would translate to lower taxes and an improved economy.

Who would McCain nuke? :D

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    The one thing I like about McCain is that he's not Obama or Clinton. Seriously as a follower of the Quran, you don't think Obama would side with his dirka dirka brothers in the Islamic countries.

Y.T.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Central
    The one thing I like about McCain is that he's not Obama or Clinton. Seriously as a follower of the Quran, you don't think Obama would side with his dirka dirka brothers in the Islamic countries.

Obama is not a muslim. He does not follow the Quaran.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    That chuch Obama belongs to worries me. His minister said live on CNN that white people couldn't get into heaven...
    So, we've got a choice: we can elect a democrat or we can elect a racist muslim fundamentalist. Given the choice I'll hold my nose and vote for McCain even if he is a democrat.

One of the bills Obama co-authored this year pledges 7% of OUR gross national product to help the poor around the world (somehting like $77 Billion). This wouldn't be given directly. It would be administered by the UN. You know, the guys trying to effect gun control laws world wide... The guys involved in the oil for money scandal... etc. etc. etc. Not to mention trying to figure out where that chunk of money would come from. Maybe defense? maybe homeland security? Then the islamic fundamentalist can waltz in and blow up something bigger this time?

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

Ragin Cajun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    There is a reason why Barack Obama does not say the words "I am not a muslim."

He can't. That's the only thing he cannot say. In islam, it is right and good to lie to infidels to further the cause of islam, but he cannot publicly renounce his faith. Doing so would make him guilty of apostasy, for which there is only one punishment.

Death. If he says that he's not a muslim, he's a dead man and he knows it.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    The bill passed the committee. does this mean that the bill will be enacted into law? how can a bill completely give UN power over us and nullify our 2nd amendment rights? im not giving up my guns

Top Bottom