Tucker Gun Leather "The Answer" Holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 13, 2006
    BR "City of Central"
    Selling my "The Answer" holster made for a Glock 26. It fits my G22 also but the slide extends down a little more. Should fit all 9/40 Glocks. It has only been carried with a few times and is in excellent condition 99% overall.

Current wait time is 16-18 weeks and also $125.00 for a brand new one.
    http://rlcompanyusa.stores.yahoo.net/answer.html

Buy this one FTF in Baton Rouge for $70

Pics down a few posts.

Last edited:

Jon

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 13, 2006
    BR "City of Central"
    Hey Scott, Jon is a straight shooter and GTG

Thanks man. Got my camera working.

dsc00044sw1.jpg

dsc00046bg8.jpg

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    thats a right handed holster correct? why are you selling it? was it comfortable? I have heard good things about this holster and i am interested in it since i dont feel like waiting on a milt sparks (which i am about to or for my 1911)

Jon

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 13, 2006
    BR "City of Central"
    thats a right handed holster correct? why are you selling it? was it comfortable? I have heard good things about this holster and i am interested in it since i dont feel like waiting on a milt sparks (which i am about to or for my 1911)

Yes it is right handed. It is the best IWB I've owned. I'm selling because I got rid of my G26.

Jon

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 13, 2006
    BR "City of Central"
    Outstanding price.
    Thanks Spanky. I'm probably going to send you a check for a shirt in the next week.

I thought it was spoken for.....
    PM inbound.

I have not received a response from the other interested parties today. I would like to sell this by tomorrow afternoon if at all possible.:) I'm having oral surgery early this week and I'm trying to take care of a few odds and ends.

Until I update the thread sold please continue to pm me. It's really a great holster at an awesome price.

Thanks, J.T.

chadwickMS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2007
    Picayune, MS, USA
    anybody know if a smith and wesson sigma 9mm would fit in there? I currently have a blackhawk serpa that was made for a glock 19/20 that my sigma fits in fine... I really need to get a good IWB and that is a great deal. Lemme know, anyone, if it should fit. Thanks.

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    I was working nights this weekend, therefore after i made the above post i went to sleep, then woke up and went to work. Will you be availible tuesday after 6pm? I might be able to come monday. I still want this! I will pick it up no later than tuesday!!

Jon

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 13, 2006
    BR "City of Central"
    Sorry but I have a deal worked out already. You said you would take it if it was in good shape but I never got a firm yes from you. I tried to message you yesterday before moving on. I needed to move this quickly. Sorry if I got your hopes up.:(

Craig

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 23, 2007
    Denham Springs
    ...... I still want this! I will pick it up no later than tuesday!!

I didn't mean to buy it "out from under you".
    Jon needed to move it fast and we made arrangements. I am sorry for any misunderstanding.

I like the holster and plan on using it. However I will offer it to you, if you still want it. I payed $70 and that's what I'll take for it. It is only for sale to draggginaknee. Please let me know right away.

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Na man it's not a big deal, I understand Jon wanted to get rid of it fast and you both live in the same area. There is no hard feeling's. I just was excited about it and was a lil bummed at the time i found out it was sold. Jon i apoligize for the above comment. (mods can delete it).
    Graig keep it man, and use it. Post some pics of how well it conceal's. I am going to order a miltsparks with in a few weeks. Thanks tho.

Jon

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 13, 2006
    BR "City of Central"
    Na man it's not a big deal, I understand Jon wanted to get rid of it fast and you both live in the same area. There is no hard feeling's. I just was excited about it and was a lil bummed at the time i found out it was sold. Jon i apoligize for the above comment. (mods can delete it).
    Graig keep it man, and use it. Post some pics of how well it conceal's. I am going to order a miltsparks with in a few weeks. Thanks tho.

No hard feelings. After your post at 7:18 a.m. yesterday I sent you a p.m. at 10:46 a.m. trying to confirm a deal and offering to meet you in Walker to save you some driving. After 6:00 when I didn't get a response from you I posted saying it was still for sale since I needed to sell it quick. Craig and I worked out a deal around 10:00 pm that night. You messaged me at 2:00 am saying you definately wanted it but by that time it was gone. Like I said earlier sorry for the misunderstanding.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom