Finally Sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    You can buy the rifle all day for $250-350 used. The carbine adds little to no value. Who cares whate wholesale value is? Your'e trying to sell a used gun.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    you wont find one in this condition for $350. this isnt some cheap synthetic stock base model. price is firm. if you can find one for $250-$350 then go buy one of those

bhp9mm

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 26, 2007
    slidell,la
    the book on the guns are 370-310 in this shap a fair price is 300-325 if u sale them to somebody the 7400 and 742 are hard guns to sale u all most have to give them away to sale them i had the older model 742 and the best offer i had was 220 what i sold it for with good ring and base the 7400 is worth a little more but the best u going to do is 300-325 maybe 350 if somebody really wants them ur best keeping them if u are not going to go down

bigsampson

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Basically, these are good, fairly dependable guns (some have feeding problems) and accurate enuff for hunting. The value "should" be in the area you are asking, but it isn't. The reason the resale on these guns has gone in the tank is two fold. First is the availability of great packages of scope and rifle of NEW mossberg, savage, stevens and a few others for less than what you are asking for a used gun and, probably most importantly is the fact that there are no longer any dependable sources for parts for these guns. Find a gunsmith and ask him what will happen if you break a part, even a simple one.

So, I agree with the rest, $300 or so would be tops.
    Hank

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Long eye relief scope, peeps for back up, vortex flash hider, restain the wood to a close olive drab and Im picturing one hell of a scout rifle. If I had the spare cash, oh the possibilities. Best of luck on the sell.

chevydriver350

Young Padawong
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    kenner
    nvm found one at cabelas for 250 the stock was messed up so they sold me a new synthetic stock for it for only 45 bucks thanks anyway

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom