Guns For Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Cleaning out the safe sale. Trades Listed Below. Prices are firm, FTF Only. For a rule the item will be SPF by order of the first "I'll Take It" in this thread to be fair to everyone. I am located in New Iberia and buyer is responsible for pick up and must take posession of item within 7 days of purchase unless payment is recieved within 7 day period. Thanks for looking. Guns are for sale locally and I reserve the right to end sale if no I'll Take It are posted before local sale.

Outlaw DOES NOT RESPOND TO PM's Back on market. - Weatherby Centrion. 12ga Semi-Auto. The gun is broken. The "rods" that connect the gas bushings that ride the mag tube to the bolt have seperated. A little welding or even some drilling and tapping would fix the gun. If you wanted to go the gettho route you could drill a hole through and through and put a pin in the place. I also have a second barrel for this gun that will come with it. Also as you can see in pic the stock was replaced. I think my dad may have said the original had a crack and he spliced 2 together but I will have to ask. $100.

Last edited:

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The S&W is a complete factory rifle. The nova does have an after market extension tube. The Aimpoint as for now I would like to hang on to because a M1A Scout is on the list of "to buys" and a Aimpoint is a GREAT addition. If I change my mind I will give you first shot at it.

Last edited:

dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    Looking at your 10/22 or the Beretta gives me the motivation to call your freind about my 30-06.I've been being lazy,lol.

bump for some nice guns.

Last edited:

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    I'll take the Revelation 12 gauge pump if we can hook up next time you're in the Gonzales area. I'm in no hurry, whatever timetable works for you. Please confirm.

Cleburne

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    Barrel lenght on 10/22? and the Nova is a pump correct?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom