F.S. Belg. browning 7mm mag. (BAR)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zrxridr20

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Denham Springs La
    well the pops is gonna sell her , but hes not sure how much she will sell for so ima aim high on this for him and we can find a good price he will let her go.... i had dreams of gettin this rifle after he retired it or he passed lol , that sounds bad , but it would have been a fight b/w me n my brother, but anywho.... yea theres been prolly near 600 deer killed with this gun... i love it , but the rifling in the barrell is either bout worn out or something cause we cant get her to group.... and it seemed like it sort of happened over night.... heck it might jus need a royal cleaning, granted he cleaned it more than his self lol , but yeah ima post up $600...... we will see how it goes.... rember its the belgium browning ....

rhettro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2007
    bar

my friend had a 30-06 bar that did the same thing. he gave it a royal cleaning. Particularly that foaming bore cleaner that removes copper,over and over again until it came clean. it shoots like a dream again! Try that.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Please remember, you have to have a location in your profile to post in the classifieds forums.

This info can be updated by going to "User CP" at the top then clicking "Edit Profile." The Location is towards the bottom of that page. Or, you can click here and go to the bottom of that page.

scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Yup. I suspect copper fouling. That 7 mag is a "hot" round and needs a thourough bore cleaning to keep it shootin' staright.
    $600 sounds about right for a hunting gun.

zrxridr20

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Denham Springs La
    ok no bites yet lol but he did also break my heart yesterday by tellin me hes wanting to sell the redhawk 44 mag /12" barrell .... if thats true ill post it and pics with details cause its loaded with goodies

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom