For sale Marksman repeater

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • #1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    For sale.Marksman repeater.This gun is in great condition concidering it probably servived a kid owning it.I know I put mine through hell.It has been refinnished with gunkote even though it is aluminum and will never rust.LOL It functions great no FTF or FTC. 50.00 FTF shipping extra.Can ship to your door.
    S7300841.jpg

S7300840.jpg

S7300839.jpg

S7300838.jpg

Last edited:

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    I have seen cheap plastic versions of this gun but this one is metal and a post ban model.So yes it is special.Plus chances are your old and I heard you could get a model T for 40.00 back in the day but you cant these days.LOL

Last edited:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I have seen cheap plastic versions of this gun but this one is metal and a post ban model.So yes it is special.Plus chances are your old and I heard you could get a model T for 40.00 back in the day but you cant these days.LOL

They are badass anyways. Besides, this thing has got armor coating!!!

Last edited:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Chances are that I am younger than you and can pick up this pistola new in the plastic wrap for under $20 anyday.
    But, if this one is special......

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Chances are that I am younger than you and can pick up this pistola new in the plastic wrap for under $20 anyday.
    Yea you probably are younger.As for the new in plastic wrap do you got a link or is it at a store near you?I would buy another one so I can duel wield them like my girl Laura Croft.But it has to be metal not hard plastic.The hard plastic ones break too easy and thats why they are cheaper.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA

This one did not come in plastic wrap. No way In hell i would sell it for as little as $50 eigther. Some of these were made as early as 1955... FREE BUMP FOR BAMBAM.
    of7alhnihyhueg4wn6zw.jpg

7d56qne63z786stzubeh.jpg

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I have one that my late father used for plinking stray cats . I don't even know how it works . It's metal , with a light gray finish . I'm just keeping it because it belonged to him .

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Ok, thinking back, it was 15 or so years ago the last one of these I bought with the dartboard and such. A version can still be had for about $15 at any walmart, academy, etc. I thought they were still pot metal and look like the one I had.
    Sorry for sh!tting in your post. I was curious if there was somthing special about this one that I just didnt get.

BTW, I am 30

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Those are neat little plinkers. Not real powerful but enough to kill a mouse up close. Fun to shoot and you can set up a target in your house.

I like BB and pellet guns. The pellet guns can even work as a survival gun for putting grub on the table.

Last edited:

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    Wow, a stroll down memory lane on this thread. A friend of mine had one of these we used to shoot in his backyard when I was around 7. He still has it and it still works.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom