F&n fs2000

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    You mean the FS? I haven't seen any for sale locally. Have you looked into an Aug? I've been piecing one together for about 5 months now (friggen expensive) and hoped to have it done by now. But you know how that goes...

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    Yea typo I fixed!! Yea everyone has them backordered and we cant get one. I want to put my hands on one before i buy. Na not a big fan of the aug, nice gun tho. If anyone hears one for sale locally let me know, i call everyday to see if the distributors have them in yet

ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Texas, but from Louisiana
    I just came up with this over the weekend. Ordered all the stuff last week for it, and the mounting rails finally came in this afternoon. I got to attach everything this evening. I boresighted the laser and eotech with a laser boresighter, and I can't wait to try it now :)

PS90-2.jpg

PS90-99.jpg

PS90-98.jpg

All I need is the strap now - it will be here soon :)

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    Yea the ps 90 is sweet. I play with one at work everyday im there. who makes the mount for the eo-tech? Supposly cdnn supposed to get some this week, so i am going to try and get the 2000 from them hopefully by friday.

glockboy98

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 26, 2006
    Metairie
    well someone in the area has one. we had one at shooter's club for about a week. It was pretty interesting. Nothing super special though, but it was different to play with. Not a bullpup fan though.

ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Yea the ps 90 is sweet. I play with one at work everyday im there. who makes the mount for the eo-tech? Supposly cdnn supposed to get some this week, so i am going to try and get the 2000 from them hopefully by friday.

I ordered my top rail and extended side rails from here:

http://magazineparts.com/

Also got the converter to make the mag that comes w/ the gun from 30 to 50 rounds, like it should be.

I'm happy with the rails I got. I finally got to shoot the gun on Friday morning.

I had prev laser bore sighted my Eotech, so when I started to shoot, I was on the paper at least. But, I had to make some minor adjustments. It took me 50 shots before I was satisfied with my Eotech sighting. I take asthma medicine and allergy medicine, and it sometimes causes my hands to shake a bit. I had that issue Friday, so I think some of my adjustments kinda went back and forth, and it may have been me and not the sight.

Anyway, the pic below shows a 50 yard target. U'll see 2 shots on each side of the bullseye. I made 1 final ajustment AFTER this target, and finally got the center. But, this shows that the gun groups pretty well.

50yard.jpg

---------------

Shot a lot of shots at 25 yards. It shoots about 2 inches low at 25 yards.

Here is another pic of 25 yards (I aimed a little higher on this target - sits not quite two inches lower):

25yard.jpg

Finally, I sighted in my laser at about 10 yards. That is nice to have it hit right where I wanted it to.

The gun worked flawlessly, with no issues. I prev shot a PS90, so I knew what to expect. Much lower recoil and noice than other rifles.

Luckily, I had the range to myself for the 1st hour. I kept walking up and down the 50 yard range after every 2-3 shots to make fine adjustments. The next time I go shoot will be more fun, as I won't have to be messing with sight adjustments...

I shot 100 rounds thru it...

ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    I shot more, these were just the only targets I saved. Once others got to the range, I couldn't go down and get the targets anymore...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom