SOLD PENDING FUNDS, Lee Turret Press (Auto Index) w/ .223 dies

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS _ For Sale, Complete LEE auto-indexing 4 station Turret Press with .223 deluxe die set, also included .223 collet die set and .223 factory crimp die, (that's 6 Lee premium dies) also comes with Lee Perfect Powder Measure and Lee Hand Auto Primer, the press was used less than 1 year and is in great shape, used indoors, all instruction manuals and parts included, everything needed to begin reloading .223 except for cases, brass, primers and powder, you can change to additional calibers by buying another shell plate for $30 and die set for $30 and change in less than 1 minute, total cost new $245. Will let it go for $150.00, ftf in NOLA, Northshore, and BR, or $150.00 plus actual shipping

Last edited:

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Still available, and yes a shell plate for $15.00 and a set of 9mm Carbide dies for $25.00 is all you would need to switch calibers, it would take 10 seconds to switch the shell plate out of the turret

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    If you sell it and someone wants an extra turret for it, I've got an extra they can have.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Do you know what the longest case it will service and what the window opening is?

I might have a use for this.

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Lee website says the classic Turret will go all the way to .50 bmg, the only difference I see between the classic Turret and mine is the handle, the window from the bottom of the die as adjusted in the shell plate (installed) and the shell holder (installed on the ram arm) is just over 3 inches with the handle all the way down, so with the dies installed the largest opening I can see to fit would be about 3 -1/8 inches

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Looks like it would work for what I need, but I don't need the 223 dies. I just realized it was a package when I was comparing price. If anyone is interested in the dies and you decide to separate send me a PM.

ntruder800

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    north of BR
    I'll take whole package, if still available.
    PM sent on meeting place.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom