WTS Kel-Tec PF9, Para P10 (others sold)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    Added new pics in post #14 and #15

pistolsforsale.jpg

It's getting way too crowded in the gun closet, so I've decided to get rid of some stuff. All prices are firm, but I'm willing to work something out if you want to buy more than one. :D

1. Kimber Ultra Carry - 3" .45ACP, Alumagrips, front Trilux night sight. I can install an ambi safety if you want. Gun is over all in good shape, with slight holster wear at the very front of the slide. For a 3" 1911, this gun has been very reliable, and eats pretty much any ammo. Like any micro 1911, though, it will stovepipe if you limp wrist it.

2. Charles Daly 1911 - .45ACP, ambi safety, elk horn grips; this is a Philippino KBI imported by CD. Pistol is in excellent shape, with no scratches or holster wear. VERY accurate.

3. Kel-Tec PF-9 - 9mm This is basically NIB. I sent the slide off to Kel-Tec, they lost it, and ended up sending me back a new chromed slide. The frame has 22 rounds on it (before the old slide was sent back).

4. Para Ordnance P10 - 3" .45ACP, wood grips, steel framed, double stack. Gun is in excellent shape. This gun is a bit of a prima-dona, and is kinda sensitive to ammo. It likes Wolf and CCI Brass, isn't too fond of WWB and CCI aluminum. On the plus side, it's heavier than the Kimber and has a thicker grip, which makes it a lot easier to shoot (IMHO). Comes with box.

All prices are FTF, but I can ship to an FFL. PM or email me if you're interested; I'm in New Orleans.

Last edited:

MonarchC88

Federal NewB
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 14, 2007
    Gonzales
    Nice Kimber UC. :D

Buy with confidence fellas. Chibajoe's a great guy to deal with.

John is one of the nicest and best people i've delt with on this forum. He takes high care of his guns and he knows his stuff. I've delt with him on a few different occasions and will be in the future.

On a side note, I tried returning your call but got your answer machine right away, just hit up my cell again.

-Charles

chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    Thanks for the kind words guys, and yes, the Kimber is a great little gun. ;)

I know I said I'll get some more pics up tomorrow, but altough I took some pics this morning, forgot to pack my camera, so I won't be able to post any pics until next week when I get back from visiting my parents. Until then, I can answer any questions you might have.

Last edited:

WhiteRabbit22

US Navy, Belle Chasse LA.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2008
    Marrero LA.
    about how many rounds does the Daly have through it? I've heard a lot of good and bad things about the CDs, fte's, ftf's, and that they shoot anything you feed it, a lot of mixed reviews.

chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    about how many rounds does the Daly have through it? I've heard a lot of good and bad things about the CDs, fte's, ftf's, and that they shoot anything you feed it, a lot of mixed reviews.

I have no idea how many rounds are on the gun since I bought it used. Looking at the internals, I would say that the round count is pretty low, but the mating surfaces on the slide and frame are shiny, which would seemingly indicate that the gun has a decent number of rounds through it. I personally have put about 200 rounds through it without a single hickup, in spite of the ammo being Wolf (although I run my guns wet).

chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    joe you should sell me one of your AR's

The only AR that I have built up rignt now is an 18" Ko-tonics barreled 6.8SPC on an EA lower. I might be able to cobble something together around a 14.5" barrel that I've had stuck in the back of the parts drawer, but it's going to have to have a perm Phantom FH to make it legal. PM me a price range that you're looking to spend and I'll see what I can do.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom