SA 7.62 battlepacks anyone? ALL SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I have a line on SA 7.62 battlepacks for @$50 bucks a pack, Anyone want some say aye. I have to buy the whole lot to get em for that price, Just wanted to pass some on to you guys, because I really dont want to be out a grand on ammo.
    Thats a hair over $.35 a round, and probably 10 packs up for grabs.

ALL SOLD

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    All I know is that it is south african. I dont know if its 18 individual packs of if its 2 sealed cases and 4 solo packs, but I will find out when I get the Phone call from seller.
    The South African that I have in my stash is 147 grain FMJ R1M1, 140 rounds per pack. I think all South african is from the early 80's. But I will let you guys know when I Find out for sure.

FalFan wants 3,
    Pangris may want the rest (7)

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Im off in a few to go pick them up. Seller told me that there are 16 packs that are unopened and curiousity got the best of him and he opened 2 BP's to see "what was in them", but they are both full at 140 rounds. Anyone going to shoot some right away, and doesnt need a sealed pack, or are they all going to be hoarded away?

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    :confused:

per our phone conversion last night, i said i'd take 6 too, not two. that would leave 6 left over after your 6, not 10.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    To be clear, I was saying if it was 1980s 147 gr airtight 140's , I was in.

If I don't get 7, I won't cry all night - but I'd like as many as possible.

If it is available as the 980 tin, I would really prefer it in that format.

I know, I just wanted to make sure I got the ones I spoke to him about. :o

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Spanky,
    I am sorry, I must have misunderstood you with all of the rugrats running around here for my Son's party.
    That being said, Spanky will get 6, That leaves 6 Of them up for grabs. Falfan wants 3, as he was the first to reply, leaving 3 If Pangris still wants them.
    There are 2 open battlepacks,still have all 140 rounds in it, only the seal is open, and the top box was peeked in. If you guys are planning on shooting this pretty soon, let me know, and you can get one of the open ones.
    I am not making a DIME off of this, I just couldnt get the 6packs I wanted for 50 each, unless I purchased the whole lot, and wanted to help out some fellow shooters on this very impromptu "group" buy, and recoup my money that is tied up.

I will tell you this though, the Guy I bought this from has a LOT more ammo, Port 200 rd battle packs, some other 7.62Nato (dont remember what he said it was), Case(s) of Golden Tiger x39 and Bulgarian Surplus 5.45, and some 7.5 Swiss, and is a Super nice guy. I referred him to the site and told him to put it up on the for sale forums, so we'll see if he does or not.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I actually saw 3 sealed port battle packs, I think he had more, just brought those in case I wanted to part with more money. just a heads up, keep your eyes on the for sale forums, I think he just joined up:D

Pangris and FALguy, Please contact me with arrangements to pick up the ammo, or it goes back up on the block to next in line.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom